The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Proshares, does the BF3 trophy list looks like it going to be hard to Platinum?

I know there are MP trophies, which I think is dumb, but I didn't look at the list.

Thanks.

PO

Originally Posted by Mister916

The acronym in my name.

Damn bro.

PO, doesn't look too hard.  I've heard Hard mode is pretty Brutal though.  Gotta beat it solo and in co-op.  Plus, reaching Rank 45 is usually pretty time consuming.  Also, depends on what the hidden trophies are
laugh.gif
.  Here they are.

Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][td]
There are 39 Trophies that can be earned in this title.

[table][tr][td]Show/hide completed trophies[/td][td] Status: Visible[/td][/tr][tr][td]Show/hide secret trophies[/td][td] Status: Visible[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sort:[/td][td] [/td][td]   [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Platinum Trophy[/td][td]
trophy_platinum.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Collect all other Battlefield 3[emoji]8482[/emoji] Trophies[/td][td] (27) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Not on my watch[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Protected Chaffin from the soldiers in the street in Operation Swordbreaker[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Involuntary Euthanasia[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Killed the 2 soldiers before the building fell on them in Uprising[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Professional[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the street chase in Comrades in under 2 minutes 30 seconds without dying[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Army of Darkness[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shot out the 4 lights with 4 bullets in Night Shift[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Practice makes perfect[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]each of the targets in the gun range in Kaffarov[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]What the hell *are* you?[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took a Russian Dog Tag in the forest ambush in Rock And A Hard Place[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Roadkill[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kicked the car and killed the soldiers in Uprising[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]You can be my wingman anytime[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed Going Hunting in a perfect run[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Scrap Metal[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Destroyed 6 enemy tanks before reaching the fort in Thunder Run[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Butterfly[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took down the jet in one attempt in Rock And A Hard Place[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Twofor[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took down 2 enemies with 1 bullet in Night Shift[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Ooh-rah![/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the campaign story[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Between a rock and a hard place[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Beat Solomon, flawlessly, in The Great Destroyer[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Semper Fidelis[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the campaign story on Hard[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Push On[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reached the garage without going into man-down state in Hit and Run[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Two-rah![/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed all co-op missions[/td][td] (1) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Lock 'n' Load[/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unlocked all unique co-op weapons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Car Lover[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the mission without losing a humvee in Operation Exodus[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]In the nick of time[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Disarmed the bomb in under 20 seconds in The Eleventh Hour[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Bullseye[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saved the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop 'em Like Liquid[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Untouchable[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the mission without using the fire extinguisher in Fire From The Sky[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Army of Two[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed all co-op missions on Hard[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Ninjas[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reached the VIP without setting off the alarm in Exfiltration[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Vehicle Warfare[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Infantry Efficiency[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received all 4 weapon efficiency ribbons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Decorated[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received one of each ribbon in the game[/td][td] (10) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]It's better than nothing![/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3rd MVP in a ranked match[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Support Efficiency[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received all 4 support efficiency ribbons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Colonel[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rank 45 achieved![/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]1st Loser[/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd MVP in a ranked match[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Most Valuable Player[/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]MVP in a ranked match[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]M.I.A[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took your first enemy Dog Tag[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Secret Trophies
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
trophy_hidden.jpg
[/td][td]Hidden Trophy[/td][td]
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mister916

The acronym in my name.

Damn bro.

PO, doesn't look too hard.  I've heard Hard mode is pretty Brutal though.  Gotta beat it solo and in co-op.  Plus, reaching Rank 45 is usually pretty time consuming.  Also, depends on what the hidden trophies are
laugh.gif
.  Here they are.

Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][td]
There are 39 Trophies that can be earned in this title.

[table][tr][td]Show/hide completed trophies[/td][td] Status: Visible[/td][/tr][tr][td]Show/hide secret trophies[/td][td] Status: Visible[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sort:[/td][td] [/td][td]   [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Platinum Trophy[/td][td]
trophy_platinum.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Collect all other Battlefield 3[emoji]8482[/emoji] Trophies[/td][td] (27) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Not on my watch[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Protected Chaffin from the soldiers in the street in Operation Swordbreaker[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Involuntary Euthanasia[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Killed the 2 soldiers before the building fell on them in Uprising[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]The Professional[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the street chase in Comrades in under 2 minutes 30 seconds without dying[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Army of Darkness[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shot out the 4 lights with 4 bullets in Night Shift[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Practice makes perfect[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]each of the targets in the gun range in Kaffarov[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]What the hell *are* you?[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took a Russian Dog Tag in the forest ambush in Rock And A Hard Place[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Roadkill[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kicked the car and killed the soldiers in Uprising[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]You can be my wingman anytime[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed Going Hunting in a perfect run[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Scrap Metal[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Destroyed 6 enemy tanks before reaching the fort in Thunder Run[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Butterfly[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took down the jet in one attempt in Rock And A Hard Place[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Twofor[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took down 2 enemies with 1 bullet in Night Shift[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Ooh-rah![/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the campaign story[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Between a rock and a hard place[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Beat Solomon, flawlessly, in The Great Destroyer[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Semper Fidelis[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the campaign story on Hard[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Push On[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reached the garage without going into man-down state in Hit and Run[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Two-rah![/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed all co-op missions[/td][td] (1) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Lock 'n' Load[/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Unlocked all unique co-op weapons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Car Lover[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the mission without losing a humvee in Operation Exodus[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]In the nick of time[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Disarmed the bomb in under 20 seconds in The Eleventh Hour[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Bullseye[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Saved the hostages without alerting any enemies in Drop 'em Like Liquid[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Untouchable[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed the mission without using the fire extinguisher in Fire From The Sky[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Army of Two[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Completed all co-op missions on Hard[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Ninjas[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reached the VIP without setting off the alarm in Exfiltration[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Vehicle Warfare[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received all 3 vehicle warfare ribbons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Infantry Efficiency[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received all 4 weapon efficiency ribbons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Decorated[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received one of each ribbon in the game[/td][td] (10) [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]It's better than nothing![/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]3rd MVP in a ranked match[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Support Efficiency[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Received all 4 support efficiency ribbons[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Colonel[/td][td]
trophy_gold.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rank 45 achieved![/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]1st Loser[/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]2nd MVP in a ranked match[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Most Valuable Player[/td][td]
trophy_silver.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]MVP in a ranked match[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]M.I.A[/td][td]
trophy_bronze.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Took your first enemy Dog Tag[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Secret Trophies
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
trophy_hidden.jpg
trophy_secret.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Finally grabbed a PS3. Don't have any games yet though.
The few exclusives I know i want are MGS4 and the Drake games. Anythign else I should check out?

The few exclusives I know i want are MGS4 and the Drake games. Anythign else I should check out?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Infamous 1 and 2
Gran Tourismo

Valkyria Chronicles

God of War III

Resistance 3

Killzone 3

Heavy Rain 

Infamous 1 and 2
Gran Tourismo

Valkyria Chronicles

God of War III

Resistance 3

Killzone 3

Heavy Rain 

All of the God Of War games.
GT5 if your into race simulators.

All of the God Of War games.
GT5 if your into race simulators.

Horrible at racing games.
I'll check out the others though. I've seen videos of Heavy rain. I like games like that.
Like LA Noire

I'll check out the others though. I've seen videos of Heavy rain. I like games like that.
Like LA Noire

Like LA Noire

I need to finish of GTA IV and the DLC.

The helicopter mission with Little Jacob was pissing me off
mad.gif
 and I haven't touched the game since.

GTA V will probably drop around this time next year I assume.

mad.gif

mad.gif

I did that mission like 10 times and every time I would land the helicopter the mission wouldn't end.
Turns out if you have done any vehicle mods to the game that mission wont end.

I finished the game twice, haven't played any of the DLC for real yet. Other than the first mission on both

I did that mission like 10 times and every time I would land the helicopter the mission wouldn't end.

I finished the game twice, haven't played any of the DLC for real yet. Other than the first mission on both

Back
Top Bottom