The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just played that demo

Not bad

Originally, I was going to pass on the game but the demo changed my mind.

word, i feel the same way. when i bought the vita, i knew i wanted to play AC liberation and thought i'd find other games on it. i ultimately found out that the rest of the games on the vita's list of games just didn't interest me at all. i thought you could remote play ps3 games, but the list of remote play games is so small and consist of games i would never buy, so that remote play option is just BS to me. i also just found out sony had no interest in allowing customers to convert old psp games to the vita, we'd have to purchase the same game for the vita.

i get what ddouble is saying, but i don't plan on getting a ps4 until the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015, so the reality for me is after i beat AC lib, this $250 upgraded psp will collect dust until i own a ps4. ...feels bad homie.

I have plenty of games for it and awaiting lots more this year but it all depends on what you like. If you like indie titles, your in heaven. If you like Japanese games then you will be satisfied.
It's the blockbuster titles games like Uncharted, Assasins Creed COD that are lacking since it seems Sony is on their own from now on when it comes to making those type of games.

Look at Killzone Mercenary coming later on. I don't think there are many developers who put this much work in a Vita game especially with the PS4 coming.

iAiFxakygvVPY.gif

abeum1.gif

There are rumors of a new Assasins Creed since Ubisoft said they were happy with Liberation's sales.There are couple leaked screenshots and a listing on a spanish shop but it's still a rumor.
original.jpg

There could be another COD since the COD bundle for the past few months has been about half of Vita sales in america and if they make it themselves instead of outsorcing it like Black Ops Declassified then it will do well.

Things will get better once more games come and after it's first price cut but it will be a slow burn, we'll see what E3 brings.

I get what your saying because even though it's my favourite handheld by a mile, I just feel like it's potential is being wasted. With the PSP we had games from Square, Rockstar, Capcom, Konami etc and no just any games we're talking Final Fantasy, GTA, Monster Hunter, Metal Gear Tekken and more. I remember seeing these games on the PSP and being blown away and with the Vita they could have had similar success IMO but no one wants to jump first and Capcom hates the thing :lol:

I don't know what it is about this game, but I want to play it so bad. :lol:

Divekick is looking good. It's quite deep for something that started of as a parody. They need Doctor Doom in this game to be complete :lol:

Last edited:
8597727215_7a9c2bcbdb.jpg

I’m just back from the wonderful city of San Francisco and the 2013 Game Developers Conference. Whilst I was there I met with some members of the press to give them an exclusive look at the first two acts in Puppeteer, and also share an exciting gameplay feature reveal… Hero Heads!

As Kutaro, you’ll find all sorts of amazing heads to act as your noggin as you journey to get your real head back from Moon Bear King. Be careful to collect and keep the right ones, as some have the power to change and shape the world around you, while others unlock bonus stages – adding even more adventure and hilarity to this dark and fantastical tale!

But I’m excited to finally let the cat out of the bag (no, not Ying-Yang… I mean a metaphorical cat) about four very special heads that Kutaro will encounter on his journey and aid him in his quest. Each Hero Head possesses a power that once belonged to one of the four legendary “Moon Heroes” who fought valiantly to protect the Moon Goddess from being overthrown by the evil Moon Bear King. Alas, their powers were no match for Moon Bear King’s 12 generals who ultimately defeated the heroes, but what if someone were brave enough to attain all four of those powers and use them together? Hmmm…

At GDC we officially unveiled the first two Moon Heroes and their powers: the Shield Power of the Moon Knight, and the Bomb Power of the Moon Ninja! When Kutaro collects these Hero Heads, it adds some truly game-transforming mechanics to Puppeteer that hopefully you didn’t even see coming!

I’m also very excited to share with you our final packfront and let you know that Puppeteer will be available at your favourite local retailer from 11th September 2013 for only €39.99! $39.99

I couldn’t just drop by with all of this awesome news without bringing you something extra, so check out our brand new story trailer that offers a deeper insight into the dark happenings on the Moon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pgtcPWPJLE&feature=player_embedded

Tons.

Best, IMO, is the 500GB + 1 Year PS+. You get basically 15+ games along with a large HDD. Comes in a Crystal White PS3 as well. $279

500GB + ACIII + 1 month PS+ = $299

250GB + UC3 GOTY + 1 month PS+ + Dust 514 = $269

320 GB + NHL 13 + 1 month PS+ = $299

500 GB Red PS3 + 6 GOW games + 1 month PS+ = $349

All can be found at any games retailer. Easiest place to find them are Walmart or EB/Gamestop.

There are a bunch of ones similar to that NHL 13 one, but just sub in a different game like MW3, BO2, Epic Mickey 2, ect.

Last edited:
Tons.

Best, IMO, is the 500GB + 1 Year PS+. You get basically 15+ games along with a large HDD. Comes in a Crystal White PS3 as well. $279
That's an amazing deal. With all the extra games a month, you'll be playing till your hands fall off. I'd probably gameshare with someone / a family member and "sell" my extra download.

I'm looking to cop my first PS3. Is there any good deal going on right now? :nerd:

Edit- my bad I didn't see Antidope ask the same question

Last edited:
Just got back from Target, their website clearly says that you get a $50 gift card when you buy this console and they didn't want to give it to me :smh:

Nice pick-up. I'm currently playing Uncharted 3 at the moment and it's amazing so far. I don't know what people were complaining about but then again mine is patched and Uncharted 2 set a high baseline.

Anyways enjoy your console.

Nice pick-up. I'm currently playing Uncharted 3 at the moment and it's amazing so far. I don't know what people were complaining about but then again mine is patched and Uncharted 2 set a high baseline.

Anyways enjoy your console.
Thank you, this is my first ever PlayStation console 8)

Since I don't know anything about the Uncharted series, I decided that I should play it from the very beggining. I went to Gamestop, traded in 3 of my Xbox 360 games and got Uncharted 1 & 2, and a brand new copy of God of War Saga all for ~$27 :D

Sony introducing native DUALSHOCK 3 controller support for Xperia phones

Source

I've got an Xperia Z but It's not available on it yet. It'll probably come with the 4.2 update but I'm keen to try it this out even though it's not something I'll see myself using.
The vita has PS-Mobile so that will be the best way to play these games but you can never have too many options and of course there are also games from the android store.

Back
Top Bottom