The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Empire:

You still have your game data for Prince of Persia? I want to finish that game 100%, but I do not have my of saved data due to system capacity.

Thanks.

Empire:

You still have your game data for Prince of Persia? I want to finish that game 100%, but I do not have my of saved data due to system capacity.

Thanks.

Damn! Thanks for checking though.

Also, to Chris/Boost/Anyone:

Any recommendations on another great game out there to play? My rotation is basically MK & COD:BO since I finished Infamous 2. Thanks!

PO

Any recommendations on another great game out there to play? My rotation is basically MK & COD:BO since I finished Infamous 2. Thanks!

PO

Originally Posted by Proshares

It's sad that I've had LA Noire since it came out but haven't even popped it in yet
30t6p3b.gif

At least you're not as bad as me, still haven't played RE5 or MGS4.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Since I platinumed LA Noire I'm gonna try and get the platinum for Uncharted 1 and 2.

Crushing mode is gonna be
sick.gif

After that I'm gonna try and knock out the trophies for the GOW I - III and Arkham Asylum.

It's sad that I've had LA Noire since it came out but haven't even popped it in yet
30t6p3b.gif

At least you're not as bad as me, still haven't played RE5 or MGS4.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Since I platinumed LA Noire I'm gonna try and get the platinum for Uncharted 1 and 2.

Crushing mode is gonna be
sick.gif

After that I'm gonna try and knock out the trophies for the GOW I - III and Arkham Asylum.

GOW I I'm two trophies away. The Challenge of the Gods is rough and beating the game in under 5 hours is another tough one. Arkham, all I need are the combat challenges and the stealth challenges. Combat ones are hard as hell to get all 3 bats rating. Plus, I could never get down the one where you had to use each of Batman's moves in a single combo.

GOW I I'm two trophies away. The Challenge of the Gods is rough and beating the game in under 5 hours is another tough one. Arkham, all I need are the combat challenges and the stealth challenges. Combat ones are hard as hell to get all 3 bats rating. Plus, I could never get down the one where you had to use each of Batman's moves in a single combo.

I got the UC2 & GOW1-3 Trophies, if anyone gets stuck...

Toine, that last boss on UC2 on Crushing is a nightmare....*$#% is hard as hell!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

I got the UC2 & GOW1-3 Trophies, if anyone gets stuck...

Toine, that last boss on UC2 on Crushing is a nightmare....*$#% is hard as hell!
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
There's some average games out right now... nothing that really sticks out other than Catherine.
I'd wait a couple weeks. It starts rolling out fast.

Deus Ex - Aug 23rd

White Knight Chronicles II - Aug 30th

Dead Island - Sept 6th

Resistance 3 - Sept 6th

GOW Origins - Sept 13th

Team Ico - Sept 27th

Splinter Cell - Sept 27th

Rage - Oct 4th

Dark Souls - Oct 4th

sick.gif
 And that's just to the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
There's some average games out right now... nothing that really sticks out other than Catherine.
I'd wait a couple weeks. It starts rolling out fast.

Deus Ex - Aug 23rd

White Knight Chronicles II - Aug 30th

Dead Island - Sept 6th

Resistance 3 - Sept 6th

GOW Origins - Sept 13th

Team Ico - Sept 27th

Splinter Cell - Sept 27th

Rage - Oct 4th

Dark Souls - Oct 4th

sick.gif
 And that's just to the beginning of October.

Go to ps3youtube.com, click HERE, follow directions, go it will tell you to copy a javascript link, enter, will bring you to a white screen, go back to ps3youtube.com

search otis, filter loaded today, download 1080p, enjoy

Go to ps3youtube.com, click HERE, follow directions, go it will tell you to copy a javascript link, enter, will bring you to a white screen, go back to ps3youtube.com

search otis, filter loaded today, download 1080p, enjoy

For GOW I, those are the main trophies I'm missing too, those and the sex game trophy.
laugh.gif

For Arkham City I need to do the combat and stealth challenges, the all moves single combo and beat the game on hard.

30t6p3b.gif

Took me several attempts to beat him on Hard; don't even want to think about Crushing.

And I'm not looking forward to going against those ancient guardians either.
sick.gif

Beating the game on Crushing is the only trophy I have left for Uncharted 2, and I need to beat the game on Hard and Crushing for Uncharted.

I want to get all these Uncharted trophies outta the way so that I can get right into Uncharted 3.

Back
Top Bottom