The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I've been slacking with the game playing I'm to try to beat Uncharted 3 this weekend and play Battlefield 3 online again

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via playstationlifestyle.net

Bethesda Details Skyrim Patch 1.4

Skyrimbugfail_feature.jpg

I've had this game for a week now and have not open it.

Take it back and get Dark Souls.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

... and NT's very own, MIND JACK! (Like two people will know what I mean by that. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
)

Hybrid
pimp.gif

Or do you mean the fact we voted MindJack over MindHack when he asked us which sounded better?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

^^^

Am I the only one with a 60 gig left? My ++!# still plays PS2 games!
laugh.gif

I still have my fat 80 gig. I use computer cleaner frequently, and has unobstructed airflow.
Still play NBA street vol 2 and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 from my PS2 collection.

^^^

laugh.gif
I do, but I replaced my HD this past Christmas and put a 120GB SSD inside.

Via vg247.com

Naughty Dog bitter about other game reviews?
Naughty_Dog-400x300.jpg

“We’re trying to say something about human beings and how they exist. Now necessarily just in this setting, but in every setting. We try so hard at Naughty Dog to push things and then games come out that are fun and exciting and get visceral things right, but to read in reviews that they have an amazing story is disheartening to us because we work so hard at it. We really hope we can raise the bar.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

... and NT's very own, MIND JACK! (Like two people will know what I mean by that. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
)
Hybrid
pimp.gif

Or do you mean the fact we voted MindJack over MindHack when he asked us which sounded better?
Personally, I liked MindHack better and was bummed that MindJack was selected.

Small Change Made To AT&T’s 3G Data Plans For PlayStation Vita
VitaATTLBP_feature.jpg

A short time ago, AT&T officially announced the pricing details for the PlayStation Vita’s US 3G data plans. One of the plans has since been slightly changed.

At CES, AT&T representatives had revealed that the pricing for Vita’s 3G data plans were as follows: $15 for 250MB or $25 for 2GB. Now, the $15 for 250MB plan remains the same, but instead of $25 for 2GB, the other plan is now $30 for 3GB. No other changes to the plans have been made.

The Wi-Fi + 3G PlayStation Vita will be available in the U.S. as part of the First Edition bundle for release on February 15th for $349.99. The bundle includes a 4GB Memory Card, a case, and a copy of Little Deviants. The non-bundled Wi-Fi + 3G Vita will also be available in North America on February 22nd for $299.99.

What do you think about the changes made to AT&T’s 3G Vita data plans? Are you buying a Wi-Fi + 3G Vita? Let us know in the comments below.

Via sillegamer.com

God of War IV, Syphon Filter 4 Announcement Coming Next Month?
Syphon-Filter-feature.jpg

It’s been almost two years now since we last wielded the Blades of Exile in the name of vengeance as Kratos. It’s been another two years since we’ve suited up as Agent Gabe Logan. But according to a new rumor, the fourth official game in each series may be announced next month.

As reported by Sillegamer, the latest issue of PLAY magazine suggests that God of War IV and Syphon Filter 4 are due for an announcement in February.

PLAY magazine says that Syphon Filter 4, in development at SCE London Studios, “will be announced and released during 2012″ and “will see a return to the world of shooting, espionage and Gabe Logan’s superb name.

Should the DualShock 4 Have a Rear Touchpad?
DualShock4_feaure.jpg

The PlayStation 4 is coming – not today, not tomorrow, probably not even at E3, but within the coming years. With that in mind, speculation has begun as to what the PS4 specs will be, mainly focusing on how powerful it will be. But the controller could also see a change as the platform involves – so could Sony use the Vita’s rear touchpad for the DualShock 4?

Pretty damn unique, but could also be pretty damn wack if not used / implemented enough in games.

PSN Tuesday 1-24-12

THIS WEEK: 
United States/Canada 
[color= rgb(0, 204, 204)]
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 204)]Games:[/color] 

This isn't PS3 news but get ready for some FF 7 re-release news!

FF7 will be re-releasing soon with upscaled (not re-done) graphics!

For PC...

Good job guys!
indifferent.gif

Not really feeling that touchpad. The controllers now are fine just need to make them work longer than like 6 months
indifferent.gif

This isn't PS3 news but get ready for some FF 7 re-release news!

FF7 will be re-releasing soon with upscaled (not re-done) graphics!

For PC...

Good job guys!
indifferent.gif

close_enough.png

Via vg247.com

Naughty_Dog-400x300.jpg

“We’re trying to say something about human beings and how they exist. Now necessarily just in this setting, but in every setting. We try so hard at Naughty Dog to push things and then games come out that are fun and exciting and get visceral things right, but to read in reviews that they have an amazing story is disheartening to us because we work so hard at it. We really hope we can raise the bar.

I need a mic guys. Any suggestions?

My current bluetooth headset lasts 2 hours tops. Is that normal? If so I’m willing to go wired.

If it’s bluetooth I’d like a mic that can be used while charging.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Aze201

I need a mic guys. Any suggestions?

My current bluetooth headset lasts 2 hours tops. Is that normal? If so I’m willing to go wired.

If it’s bluetooth I’d like a mic that can be used while charging.

Thanks!
Get the Sony Surround Sound Headset. Bluetooth and can be charged using the controller usb cord.
sony-ps3-wireless-surround-sound-headset.jpg

Originally Posted by Biggie62

^^^

laugh.gif
I do, but I replaced my HD this past Christmas and put a 120GB SSD inside.

I do as well except i swapped out the HDD for a 500 gig.

Via vg247.com

Naughty_Dog-400x300.jpg

The Darkness II demo is DOPE. Never played the first one, but the demo on the second sold me. Gamefly it.

For those that have played ME2, I've heard it's amazing, but I have a few questions;

In the games, I heard you get moments where you have to choose what you want to do, how much does that alter the story?
Is the game hard on HARD?
Any other comments about the experience?

Thanks. I'm rotating this & L.A. Noire.

PO

Back
Top Bottom