The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Got my 100th Plat yesterday; Spiderman. I was going to make DQ11 my 100th, but I still need to do some grinding.

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

I really enjoyed Spiderman, but I think not as much as most people did. The main missions were great and the boss fights were really well done. The stealth missions and some of the Manhattan missions weren't as fun.

Going to try and knock-out Detroit before my Christmas holiday.

Freakin awesome :lol:

Rumours are that there will be a non gore mode for E Sports.

Injustice pro Series was on ESPN who are pretty strict on what they show so when MK11 takes over as the main NRS game, who knows they could do something like that..

No gore and better animations could make me interested.

D4760E84-F79F-4061-BA2F-DB3F568EECC1.png
Ff7, RE2, Kingdom hearts on pre-order

I get Amazon isn't gonna charge you for your pre-order until the game is shipped out and released...........but why put a pre-order for a game that is gonna release in 2023 anyway? (not even joking, dead srs)

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a Xbox One S bundle? Looking for a PS4 bundle to trade towards it.

I get Amazon isn't gonna charge you for your pre-order until the game is shipped out and released...........but why put a pre-order for a game that is gonna release in 2023 anyway? (not even joking, dead srs)

I like being pleasantly surprised. whether it comes out next year or 2023 I plan on getting FF7, so might as well have it ordered and not worry about it

Got my 100th Plat yesterday; Spiderman. I was going to make DQ11 my 100th, but I still need to do some grinding.

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

I really enjoyed Spiderman, but I think not as much as most people did. The main missions were great and the boss fights were really well done. The stealth missions and some of the Manhattan missions weren't as fun.

7lZwLKc.jpg

url

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

Hope you get props from the whole thread. Been a journey.... :smokin

I still remember when there was only like 10 regulars in the PS thread.... :lol::nthat:

PO

Bloodborne
Horizon
Dragon Quest 11

You should be able to catch the first two on the low and Bloodborne is a must play

I already started Horizon.

I just copped the Nathan Drake Collection and Uncharted 4.

Is Bloodborne really a must play? Digital is on sale for $8 on Amazon...

Amazon product ASIN B00UZJFK5Q
Between HZD, the Uncharteds, RDR2, and Assassin's Creed Origins, my backlog is getting kinda crazy...

But for $8 I might as well cop Bloodborne...

Edit: just copped Bloodborne :lol:

o_BAD_RELIGION_o.png

tenor.gif

Gonna try and plat Spiderman and some other games in my backlog during my upcoming vacation.

Anyone else get the MLB 19 The Show Alpha Invite.

I just logged into my PS4 Pro and got the invite on notifications. 16GB download.

So my dumbass forgot to cancel my PS Now trial and so i said F it ill see what TLOU is all about, played for about an hour and now I'm heading to bed and I'm thinking of getting the PS4 remastered version tomorrow before I get too far into it :lol:

Probably a dumb question, but is the remastered version worth it?

Back
Top Bottom