The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Did my first solo grind of bloodborne today

After getting demolished by cleric beat and Father G on other sittings, I beat BSB on my second attempt :pimp:

Although I also lost track of time and it’s too late for me to go out now :lol: :smh:

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Did my first solo grind of bloodborne today

After getting demolished by cleric beat and Father G on other sittings, I beat BSB on my second attempt :pimp:

Although I also lost track of time and it’s too late for me to go out now :lol: :smh:

the greatness of bb summed up in one sentence :lol:

"im just gonna lvl up a cpl times and try to beat that boss"
3CCB2922-FB8B-4E89-BFED-41EAB05E46BE.jpeg

Apparently Kingdom Hearts 3 copies already in the wild. As a way to prevent spoilers, SE apparently didn’t put the epilogue on the disk. So if you don’t have internet...oh well :lol:

I need a cheap temporary controller for PS4? I had the send razor controller back to the company. To get fixed under warranty.

I read it as retail copies were leaked. Then again, I’m not reading much about it as I’m trying to avoid spoilers myself.
You were right

30 copies stolen from a distribution center
Dude was selling it for only 100 bucks :lol:

Last edited:
You were right

30 copies stolen from a distribution center
Dude was selling it for only 100 bucks :lol:
I don’t get why it’s that serious to some folk. I wouldn’t pay more than $59.99 plus tax for any standard edition PS4/X1 game. $100 just to beat it and post spoilers on YT for clicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom