The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Nioh harder than Bloodborne? :smh:

Can’t agree with that one. The BB DLC was way more difficult than anything Nioh threw at me. Then again, that’s the breauty of BB. If you ran through the game with the Sawcleaver you had a vastly different experience from someone who went through with the Kirkhammer or Threaded cane.

Playstyle is everything and how you engage with different weapons can make your experience far more difficult or easier.

I'm all for a challenge, but not to the point where it's no longer fun. That's why I avoid those types of games. I hope Sekiro won't be like that cuz I've been eyeing it.

Nioh harder than Bloodborne? :smh:

Can’t agree with that one. The BB DLC was way more difficult than anything Nioh threw at me. Then again, that’s the breauty of BB. If you ran through the game with the Sawcleaver you had a vastly different experience from someone who went through with the Kirkhammer or Threaded cane.

Playstyle is everything and how you engage with different weapons can make your experience far more difficult or easier.

How far have you gotten in Nioh?

I'm all for a challenge, but not to the point where it's no longer fun. That's why I avoid those types of games. I hope Sekiro won't be like that cuz I've been eyeing it.

Nioh is the game where it is no longer fun. As wonderful as it is.

Agreed with you. I've been looking at Sekiro but I'm not interested in a game where you spend hours and accomplish nothing.

20190215_204154.jpg
Took advantage of Target's buy 2 get 1 free.

Been playing HZD complete edition nonstop, trying to unravel the mystery, but at the same time trying not to rush through.
Usually with open world games I'll do the story, then there's this point where all I do is side missions for a few sessions and then back to the story.
Got a big revelation on things, but I can tell I still got some time to go, so I'm going to side mission/hunt, get my shards up to get another bow and some outfits.

I must say after starting out with UC4, then going to RDR2, then GOW, then SM and HZD
this might be my favorite gen ever to play. take out RDR2 and you've got exclusives that are masterpieces, just WOW.
I say this about the last game i play but I'm gonna be real HZD may be my favorite. Its extremely refreshing to have an orginal female main character, coupled with this type of storytelling and this level of detail to what you can do. One of the few games I can remember, where I'm trying to listen to every sound file, or notebook entry because the story is really interesting.
The pace to this game is great wandering around, hunting when the moment strikes and then meeting people and having this extended convos with them about the culture, their opinions on that and the offer of adventure.
I'm wondering what part 2 will bring( I assume they will make one, hope so) where the story goes and how Aloy grows as a character

truly a great gaming experience so far and honestly all around with the other games

I was in middle/high school when the PS2/3 came out so my parents couldn't exactly buy me every game I wanted at $50/60 a pop. Been on a a tear lately buying a bunch of older games at $5 each. Probably bought 10 older games in the past week. Definitely having fun hunting these older games down.

Back
Top Bottom