The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

B7D5BE64-E9EF-41D8-814D-DCEFCE65E641.jpeg

Was on cloud 9 after this comeback last night.

99 Big Frank Thomas the

Ever feel like your just out of a game then all the sudden **** starts going your way ?

Man this was like the first year in like 8 years I skipped the show.

RTTS and Franchise Mode just got to stale and not enough improvements for me to buy it this year. Also my Sony connect who usually gets it for me for $20 flaked on me this year :lol:

RTTS and Franchise Mode just got to stale and not enough improvements for me to buy it this year. Also my Sony connect who usually gets it for me for $20 flaked on me this year :lol:
I’ve wanted to buy that game for years but since I’ve been too busy to follow hockey and baseball in years I’ve been skipping those games. I’ve heard they’re both great now though.

B7D5BE64-E9EF-41D8-814D-DCEFCE65E641.jpeg

Was on cloud 9 after this comeback last night.

99 Big Frank Thomas the

Ever feel like your just out of a game then all the sudden **** starts going your way ?

That’s what it bugs the hell out of me when players quit in the early innings when you get a homerun, because you never know what can happen in the later innings

Yea that screams black friday for sure.

I read that there is still hope for an eventual release. Sony wants 4K support.

RTTS is great this year tho

I need to finish DQ11 and then I'll probably start a FF9 playthrough, it's been a while...

I still need to finish hollow knight, DQ11, GOW, RE 2 remaster and RDR2, I'm in the middle of all of them smfh :lol:

I made it to the final boss of Act 2 in DQ11, got smacked and stopped cause I didn't feel like grinding at the time. It's on my to-do list.

I also need to finish RE2 and RDR2 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom