The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I thought PS5 and Series X were both confirmed up to 8k capable? Considering the Pro is 4k I don't see why that would happen

idk the details but there’s rumors and leaks saying it’s “fake 4K” on the PS5 and it struggles to hit 4K. Supposedly resident evil 8 is having a hard time on the ps5

idk the details but there’s rumors and leaks saying it’s “fake 4K” on the PS5 and it struggles to hit 4K. Supposedly resident evil 8 is having a hard time on the ps5

Not confirmed, its based off a Jeff Grubb comment on twitter where he speculated Smartshift tech could have negative impacts on multiplatform games.

People expecting 4K60fps as the norm are going to be disappointed. I think native 4K will become the new 60fps. Devs are going to put resources elsewhere resulting in that checkerboard rendering or “fake” 4K which I believe is what we got with most PS4 Pro games. If I’m wrong, someone feel free to correct me. Either way, I wasn’t expecting 4k60 to become normal. Give me RE8, along with other key titles at 1440p60fps and I’d be happy.

Not surprised hearing the rumors of PS5 might have issues for 3rd party devs hitting 4K 60 FPS or optimizing games for it compared to XSX. I mean come on Microsoft and XSX has been catching a lot of bad press recently and that competition is relying on the usual 3rd party devs which ties into them pouring money and having strong relationships with those 3rd party devs and Gamepass

Ghost of Tsushima update:

I finished Act I. Ryuzo a whole ***** man. :smh:

You could see the hurt in Jin's voice when he said "You wouldn't"

It be your own people man.

Rescued Uncle Shimura, but I am thinking I should have left his *** with the Mongols.

Mans annoying af with "honor this" "honor that" talk.

Gonna run ole boy's fade if he keep it up.

you guys could be right, but let me ask you day one buyers this:

if you found out tomorrow morning you had no job, you still buying day one?

i know i am, my moneys straight
Gotta make sure I get my priorities in order and my family is taken care of.

With that said, my family will be alright. Damn right I'm buying day one.

Not surprised hearing the rumors of PS5 might have issues for 3rd party devs hitting 4K 60 FPS or optimizing games for it compared to XSX. I mean come on Microsoft and XSX has been catching a lot of bad press recently and that competition is relying on the usual 3rd party devs which ties into them pouring money and having strong relationships with those 3rd party devs and Gamepass

1itoun.jpg

I must be the only one that doesn't care about 4K. 1080p is sufficient enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom