The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I’m the same. I play the games to beat the story then I’m done most times

This. Could care less about trophies.

Now if Sony does something that warrants getting all the trophies in the game then that's something I would try to do.

Other than that it's just pointless to me.

Trophies should be to extract the most out of a game not some repetitive grind for a piece of virtual silverware.

If you enjoyed playing the game and completing all the additional post-game/side content and got the platinum as a reward then that's cool.

If you've got to the point where you're not enjoying a game anymore or it's a long grind and you're just sticking around for your trophy count then that's different.

My backlog is too big to be worried about plats for games with ridiculous trophy requirements. If I'm not enjoying the game anymore then I'm out.

My competitive side likes trophies, but ultimately, the story and gameplay comes first to me too.

I enjoy trophies but I think they have ruined games for me in the sense that I have trouble playing something if I can’t earn any, with that being said I’ve only gone out of my way to platinum 4 games, 1 of which was Spider-Man which wasn’t difficult to do lol.

I think it's interesting that they are announcing the 2 PS+ titles separately. I wonder if this has anything to do with Hybrid’s previous post :nerd:

Not sure about Spider-Man but COD is already confirmed by Sony.

I’m staying away from that State of Play. I don’t think we even need it. They could potentially talk about Factions but I don’t want to take any chances. Ya’ll just make sure to hide the Twitch comments when you watch. I doubt Sony is going to disable the chat and someone will surely be spamming spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom