The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

download.jpg

Sony just made parties 1000x more complicated...

You guys werent kidding about Frostpunk.

My second attempt I made it to day 30 but I just cant seem to keep enough heat up.
My first game I ran out of food cause I misunderstood what the tutorial said then resources. People was getting hurt, I couldn’t heal them, heat was going, it was just a lot.

In a pinch, sure, but there are much better resources online.

I think the real benefit might shine through for smaller games, as long as Sony dedicates the time to do this for them.
Yea, true. It's some quick and easy to check before going on YouTube or PS Trophies website.

Since it's up to Devs what they put in the those cards then it might depend on the game. some devs will definitely help you more than others.
I also think it would suit certain game types more. Like platformers more than open world games.

Not expecting any help from Souls games though :lol:

I didn’t know people cared about UI so much until this last generation lol

For me it's more about the OS than the Visual UI.
What new features does it have and how fast is it. Nothing worse than sluggish OS'.

PS3 and PS4 to me both had good UI's so I wasn't expecting much different from a visual standpoint.

1602778459625.png

This will be great for shooters and fighting games.
Being able to jump into ranked matches or whichever multiplayer mode straight from the UI

And Destruciton All Stars booted real quick too. 8 secs.

I didn't mind the PS4 UI. Not a big deal to me...was simple etc....the most annoying thing was how ****ing long/laggy it was to start a private chat/invite ppl to chat in the middle of the game. **** took forever to load

Right. I was just looking forward to it being more responsive.

at the end of the day I just need to get into the game I want to play and every once in a while get a party invite sent out.

Back
Top Bottom