The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mod looks dope, definitely enjoyed the movie. Love how slow Batman would walk in the movie, taking his time all the time.

d91.gif

Busy past couple of months, I'm still playing Horizon, not planning on getting started on Elden Ring until I pass this AWS exam. Installed it and GT7 this past weekend. Anxious to get on either of them.

Yo, show us your rig!

Man... Haven't put Humpty Dumpty back together again yet but before I took down my Thrustmaster set-up, I did a swan song run with F1, AC, PC 1 & 2, GT-Sport and GT7.

Afterward, was kind of sad boxing it all up... that stuff has been bulletproof and so much fun to grow with.

Now I am kind of wanting to order the playseat trophy for the direct drive wheel (hope I really like it) and leave my TM stuff ready to use on the playseat challenge for the kids, friends & family.

Last edited:
its a free update
3/22

Join Selene, still trapped in an endless cycle – but this time, no longer alone.

Returnal™: Ascension adds Co-op Mode, allowing you to share your entire journey* through the shifting labyrinth of Atropos with another player.**

This update also adds The Tower of Sisyphus – accessible as long as you've unlocked the Icarian Grapnel.* It's an ascending gauntlet of increasingly dangerous phases, with each containing twenty floors. Upon entry, eliminate all the enemies on each floor and secure your passage to the next one up. Just be ready for what you might encounter within…

* The Tower of Sisyphus, House sequences and Challenge Mode are not available in Co-op Mode.

closed the show with....

Last edited:
Gt felt like Pokemon when my homies Sarah and andi made me choose one of 3 cars. :lol:

Glad it’s back to the car nerd format.

I hope that TMNT Cowabunga collection gets a physical release.

Last edited:
Been playing GT7 last few days…
Have one more test before I have all my licenses. Won a bunch of races already & have a bunch of cars.
Just entered the million credit code in finally…
What whip should I cop?🤑

Getting tmnt collection for every console. Physical for switch if available.

Edit: it will get a physical for PS4/ps5/ switch /xsx $40. Scooping day 1. Probably gets delisted in 5 years or so since Konami

Last edited:
More on TMNT Cowabunga collection:

Will have 13 games.

3 of those are the versions of Tournament Fighters that came out for NES, Genesis and SNES.

Will cost $39.99.

Back
Top Bottom