The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do you recommend for tuning cars so I can handle turns better? I always drive fast then down shift but some times I’ll break heavy too… it’s either I crash the wall, drive in the dirt or slow down too much when I brake lol… Some of the races be tough where you can’t just blow by everyone but instead have to drive flawless and cut corners to win…

get the sport soft tires and drop the weight and upgrade the suspension is a good start.

first race I couldn't come first was when the Porsche collection started :lol:

What do you recommend for tuning cars so I can handle turns better? I always drive fast then down shift but some times I’ll break heavy too… it’s either I crash the wall, drive in the dirt or slow down too much when I brake lol… Some of the races be tough where you can’t just blow by everyone but instead have to drive flawless and cut corners to win…
This is all very track dependant. It's all about finding the right balance. If the track has huge straights like Monza, High Speed Ring, ovals, etc... then you tune your car to have optimal top speed. If you're running at a track with lots of corners and twisty bits, then you focus on handling. It's always a compromise.

And the thing that I've noticed with the GT7 physics is that you have to be very precise... more so than in GT Sport. You have to be very careful on the throttle when exiting corners. If your car isn't straight at the exit and you floor it, you're gonna spin out. I say brake earlier... position your car better for the exit... and then go on the throttle earlier. You can't just throw your car into corners anymore.

If dead space is actually scary then I’m down. I played the demo for 2 and the aiming felt weird. The dots to aim also kinda throw me off. Just looks like it’d be annoying see that constantly instead of the one dot Most games have

Gotta chuckle out of this:
It be exactly like that though :lol:

Yeah, the gameplay is great. The story just sucks after that scene, and I became really uninterested in THAT character. I just didn’t care at all and was waiting for it to be done so I could move back to the other one. Waste of a story smh

I had to push myself to finish the game after THAT scene because i was emotionally DONE :lol: :smh: |l

Which scene?? :nerd: (I've completed it...)

Yeah, the gameplay is great. The story just sucks after that scene, and I became really uninterested in THAT character. I just didn’t care at all and was waiting for it to be done so I could move back to the other one. Waste of a story smh

As soon as i switched to Abby (after she smoked Joel) i was trying to figure out how to make her commit suicide.

At this point, y’all gotta accept that TLOU Part II was single player experience. Factions 2.0 or whatever it’s gonna be called will be it’s own thing, imo. Naughty Dogs just don’t want to let us know that before they reveal it.

Elden Ring Caelid

Just beat Radahn then putrid tree, crazy that they’re basically back to back :sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom