The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah I really want to pick up MH but I’ve never played one before.. I love RPGs so I’m just waiting to hear y’all feedback lol

Monster Hunter looks dope... I just don’t know if I wanna pull the trigger yet.

Keep us posted with your thoughts :nerd:
Game is great to me. Played a good session last night. Game is hard as hell but fun and not frustrating. I haven't died yet but some monster are a pain in the butt. If you haven't played MH before be prepared for a huge learning curve. If you like loot and grinding this for you. Game doesn't hold your hand as far as what to do next. Only thing I don't like are timed missions because I get distracted very easy lol. So far I would say 8.5/10 early rating.

The game seemed sort of slow paced when I tried the beta and did 2 missions. Didn’t like it to be honest. The pacing just seemed off for me. Graphics were also sort of meh. But I think I’ve been spoiled by D2 and HZD.

Seemed mad slow to me too cause I have been playing Bloodborne.

I liked the beta just didn’t put the time into it

Playing fighterZ all day. :nthat:
Is there any ps store discount codes you guys know of? Because I'm feeling nostalgic and I'm about to download parappa the rappa and ape escape 2. I forgot parappa when the flash sale was going. Smh

Was scared I was gonna regret copping DragonBall Fighter Z, but so far I’m glad I pulled the trigger on this one :nthat:

The game seemed sort of slow paced when I tried the beta and did 2 missions. Didn’t like it to be honest. The pacing just seemed off for me. Graphics were also sort of meh. But I think I’ve been spoiled by D2 and HZD.
Seemed mad slow to me too cause I have been playing Bloodborne.

I liked the beta just didn’t put the time into it
That's fair and somewhat agree it is slow but I'm not a bb ds fan.

Playing fighterZ all day. :nthat:
Is there any ps store discount codes you guys know of? Because I'm feeling nostalgic and I'm about to download parappa the rappa and ape escape 2. I forgot parappa when the flash sale was going. Smh

Yea there is a 10% off one going on. Code is listed on the front page of the store, or under the deals tab.

Yeah I really want to pick up MH but I’ve never played one before.. I love RPGs so I’m just waiting to hear y’all feedback lol

this was/is me. currently playing it...lost as hell, but its very enjoyable....also dragonball figtherZ is amazing
PSN BallahB if anyone is on either

Any reason I would keep getting an error has occured when trying to log into my PSN account?

Back
Top Bottom