The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If the new God of War is gonna to be anything like Ryse, might not be that bad of a game.

Just from the videos I've watched and what I've played/playing of Ryse so far, the gameplay might have similarities.

B3DD6D25-D3AE-4A84-8D81-3FB0C237E4C9.jpeg

Well damn :lol:

Just started playing Horizon. It's pretty fun so far. I'm trying to get the hang of things right now. Just exploring and practicing my arrow skills.

Rapid firing without full aiming is the way to go early on as there is no bonus or penalty. Once you get the power bow and are trying to dislodge components with high tear arrows then you want to fully load the shot.

And then once you get the dlc bows those grant bonus damage for fully loading a shot. My suggestion is to upgrade the triple arrow early on. Make killing big things much faster and increase capacity and healing ability of the medicine pouch. After that scavenger and all that salvage perks to have plenty of recourses to buy items with.

My playstyke is to attack things head on rather than stealth so stealth might be something you’re into and may consider more of that.

Back
Top Bottom