**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

It's obvious something that they made that is no way the real deal. A good knock off yes

it's not a knock off though.

and you're rugby blue bleecker bulldogs jacket is going for 325, not 225 if i'm looking at the same source where you got your pic from. not sure why you're asking if the price is worth it. rugby no longer exists so you should ask yourself where else can you buy the jacket and if it's worth it to you.

i dont know i cant tell much from that small picture and urbanoutfitter removed the pictures too...

what are your reasons for saying its not? 

That's only 1/4 if the rrl boots I got. The engineer boots are a work of art to me but I understand people not feeling them.

please post pics, i would like to see what 80k worth of "lo" looks like.

It looks like your hat collection. :tongue:

I guess if it dont have the funky horse on its not lo

Actually, if it has the horsey on it, it's Polo, but it's not "Lo."

I come from the same mental place as Jay though, so that's only one flavor of Polo appreciation.

I do wear those big type sizes, so if you have vintage pieces, feel free to let me know.

Nice come-up on the scribbles. What size were they?

i dont know i cant tell much from that small picture and urbanoutfitter removed the pictures too...
what are your reasons for saying its not? 

It's not fake.

Those two toned engineer boots are hands down the best boots from RRL to date. 90% of my RL boots are 6 inches or better, so those are definitely the stand out pair in your stash.

I got you I've been on Nike talk for years and following all versions of the thread and finally decided to post. Supes you be putting toghter outfits like a sale associate be putting toghter a mannaquin lol and that is no disrespect. People on this board are afraid to wear there 200 $ Jordan's . Well my everyday beater shoe are a pair of hand made limited burgundy Bowery boots that run 900 $ and I have every color that's every come out lol
Appreicate it. My latest pair of RL boots that I purchased retailed at $1,500 (paid much less)...can't wait to wear them this cold season.

Because urban outfitters also sells select used 'vintage' clothes.
I stand corrected. It's actually a genuine polo p wing. Just called and the rep explained to me how they reconstruct found vintage pieces. My heart is hurting bad right now :frown:

Last edited:
Those two toned engineer boots are hands down the best boots from RRL to date. 90% of my RL boots are 6 inches or better, so those are definitely the stand out pair in your stash.
Appreicate it. My latest pair of RL boots that I purchased retailed at $1,500 (paid much less)...can't wait to wear them this cold season.
i have a pair of denver calf shoes and lindricks from 2 years ago im dying to wear. 

some more watches they're ceramic . i've gotten a lot of pm's about why i dont have any big boy watches (rolex , etc) its because im alergic to nickel and other metals. so all my watches have to have some time of backing on them 

some ridgeway boots yes i be wildin in atl. lol

I stand corrected. It's actually a genuine polo p wing. Just called and the rep explained to me how they reconstruct found vintage pieces. My heart is hurting bad right now
frown.gif
i was about to say they must have had it rebuilt because the p patch is out of place. but then again i did see the polo stitched on the cuff of the sleeve. 

some more these are all the denim i have with me in l.a.

\

not including the raws i have on i would say im at 32 pair , i got more in atl also i have some selvedge chinos around here some where. 

got the top 2 last spring they are brought them out again this season well atleast the black ones. 

jacket was a ranch one from last fall

for those asking why i have cowboy boots two tone cowboy boot are my steeze was raised by my uncles from houston and baton rouge and cowboy boots had a prestige status of a hustler back then so it stuck with me 

it's not a knock off though.

and you're rugby blue bleecker bulldogs jacket is going for 325, not 225 if i'm looking at the same source where you got your pic from. not sure why you're asking if the price is worth it. rugby no longer exists so you should ask yourself where else can you buy the jacket and if it's worth it to you.

Jayrock your right the bleecker bull dog jacket was originally 325 but c'mon son negotiation is king. You don't remember me but we hung out ill pm you.

Back
Top Bottom