**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

4D690B29-C916-441C-B584-71F2527ECD61.png

Anyone got any discount codes ?

That bag has been on the site for literally a few years now..never seen it drop a penny...there use to be a brown one as well...same price, never went on sale..

so with lord & Taylor and belk both having 87 cross flags... Pretty safe to assume macys/everyone will be getting the line... Right? Or we thinking this will be exclusive to the b-tier polo dept stores?

either way... I'm not rushing to buy any of it.

think the cross flags will be easy to get 30% off.

appreciate them doing some special fan service lines now without the limited stuff. will be nice to actually try it on, and get on sale.

anyone got a heads up on what pieces/line will be the limited stuff? Or did they just call this one "sailing" because it will be multiple retro lines across dept stores and RL proper - 87 cross flags, 93 cp-RL, Riviera, etc.

It seems where the cross flags are dropping they’re flying so not sure if sales can b had. But I think resellers who are buyin in bulk won’t b movin em at a high price either.

so with lord & Taylor and belk both having 87 cross flags... Pretty safe to assume macys/everyone will be getting the line... Right? Or we thinking this will be exclusive to the b-tier polo dept stores?

either way... I'm not rushing to buy any of it.

think the cross flags will be easy to get 30% off.

appreciate them doing some special fan service lines now without the limited stuff. will be nice to actually try it on, and get on sale.

anyone got a heads up on what pieces/line will be the limited stuff? Or did they just call this one "sailing" because it will be multiple retro lines across dept stores and RL proper - 87 cross flags, 93 cp-RL, Riviera, etc.

This is just tactical, controlled inventory sales. Same as Crest Knit, 92 Ski and P wing shirts.. When items hit multiple department stores its evident. Also the flag Ts are hitting some macys already. Cant say 100% they will be on macys.com but I'm not paying $60 for T shirts. When $40-$60 became acceptable for a T shirt (embroidered or not) is beyond me. Cats buying $40-$60 outlet bear Ts, that cost $1 to manufacture, really got the greedy corporate minds thinking. I wouldn't loose any sleep on these. Also those IG dudes with the early drops.. Basically they know someone in the stock room.. or something along those lines... when those dudes start posting early they always hit Macys.com... correct me if I'm wrong.. but hold off.. we can all clearly see P wing shirts will be hitting the sales no question.. 30% is very realistic for cross flags.

I just got my cross flag t shirts from belk today and i 3 colors red white and blue but the crazy thing is i ordered all size large but when I got them the red and white fit like they are supposed to but the blue must be irregular because it says large but fits like xxl its crazy i called them and they told me to keep it because it could probably is irregular its crazy i guess ima get rid of it so anyone who can fit xxl get at me if u need it below retail

Attachments

• 20180313_144751.jpg
    20180313_144751.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180313_144906.jpg
    20180313_144906.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 17
It seems where the cross flags are dropping they’re flying so not sure if sales can b had. But I think resellers who are buyin in bulk won’t b movin em at a high price either.

I think they can be had especially if ppl’s local macys gets them. The P wing shirts are gettin hit for resell by the IG cats yet they’re sitting in my local Macy’s

The crest knit is the only thing my Macy’s flew out the shelves of and even that was kinda widely available online

These def ain’t no Snow Beach or Stadium releases thank God

I just got my cross flag t shirts from belk today and i 3 colors red white and blue but the crazy thing is i ordered all size large but when I got them the red and white fit like they are supposed to but the blue must be irregular because it says large but fits like xxl its crazy i called them and they told me to keep it because it could probably is irregular its crazy i guess ima get rid of it so anyone who can fit xxl get at me if u need it below retail

Same thing happened to me with the bear t shirt hoodie from Macy's. All were fine except one which was marked xl but clearly XXL. They must be using the most absolute cheapest manufacturing for these things.

Its nice, just think the usa flag on the back is a little extra though.

They did a similar one like this a few years back, only difference that this one has those “hybrid active panels” in the front. definitely nice but wouldn’t see myself paying more than $2-225

Its nice, just think the usa flag on the back is a little extra though.

I couldn't agree more...so fresh from the front, then turn around...eh. Same with the "take a hike" script on this year's southwestern cardigan...so amazing, then I see that ..Fuuuuu

Back
Top Bottom