**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The Polostore IG'er was 100 during the Stadium dumpster fire. But $425 for a fast fashion H&M sweatshirt?

nope-gif-10.gif

The Polostore IG'er was 100 during the Stadium dumpster fire. But $425 for a fast fashion H&M sweatshirt?

nope-gif-10.gif

yah I think that dude went out of his way to hook folks up during stadium period... then snow beach... and probably decided all the trouble wasn't worth it for all the flack he was getting.

hard blaming him... less work + more money to do it this way. i wont be buying anything at that price, but if someone wants to... good for them both.

yah I think that dude went out of his way to hook folks up during stadium period... then snow beach... and probably decided all the trouble wasn't worth it for all the flack he was getting.

hard blaming him... less work + more money to do it this way. i wont be buying anything at that price, but if someone wants to... good for them both.

They clowning him for trying to go upside people's head.

He got most of these pieces overseas through a few international connects..so after currency conversions,VAT taxes, forwarding services and “convenience” fees ...he has to charge a premium to make a little bit of dough...but he wasn’t expecting people to actually restrain themselves from paying these crazy prices...I’m pretty sure he will not be doing this too often after this shipment

This is the legacy of the Lolifes. Since they stole everything, we don't get anything. Inventory control on hypermode.
Lol you know, I was thinkin that. Readin the book and sailing and cross flags were portrayed heavy, among other pieces...theory is on point

Lol you know, I was thinkin that. Readin the book and sailing and cross flags were portrayed heavy, among other pieces...theory is on point
I am beginning to believe that the cross flags is an UK only release (at least the pieces everyone really wants). I badly want the sailing tote but it was only found on RL.com UK :angry: Here in the US we got a sad, small capsule of tees and polos. KRS-One said , "Why is that?" I believe that RL in Europe and Asia never experienced the grand larceny reign of terror like the US. Ralph is super serious this time. You ninjas are not going to get me this time around; instead of throwing up LL, your gonna take an L.

Ralph coulda atleast jus released everything online. But he really not messin wit us state side. Patiently waiting to see out it plays out tho

Ralph coulda atleast jus released everything online. But he really not messin wit us state side. Patiently waiting to see out it plays out tho
I agree. He could have released everything online. I'm glad you are patient because I'm beginning to lose mine. These release shenanigans are what drove me out of the sneaker game (like AF1 Ronnie Fieg Linens being released at Miami Art Basel only while the rest of the country took an L). With RL , I'm being sidelined to GR/department store releases or RL factory stores. I swear I'm going to end up at Tommy Hilfiger factory stores and my entire wardrobe will be red white and blue!:lol: At least I won't be up all night trolling RL.com for releases. I don't know about you guys but I've saved a lot of money lately.

Ima be tight as hell if we never get a US release, and they're all gone on the UK site. At least flood it over there until it hits clearance so we can get some orders in.

I agree. He could have released everything online. I'm glad you are patient because I'm beginning to lose mine. These release shenanigans are what drove me out of the sneaker game (like AF1 Ronnie Fieg Linens being released at Miami Art Basel only while the rest of the country took an L). With RL , I'm being sidelined to GR/department store releases or RL factory stores. I swear I'm going to end up at Tommy Hilfiger factory stores and my entire wardrobe will be red white and blue!:lol: At least I won't be up all night trolling RL.com for releases. I don't know about you guys but I've saved a lot of money lately.
Complete opposite for me, I’m not saving at all....buying overseas and using forwarding services to get this stuff. I do agree that releasing this stuff this way is frustrating AF and is making me feel like maybe it’s time to move on to other things (purple label here I come)...just like Nike is slowly pushing me away one SNKRS L at time.

I’m indifferent on this Collection; if I happen to find the pieces I want: there’s a white jacket with the same print on the back as the sweatshirt and a navy knit sweater with same motif but bigger. If I get it—cool—if I don’t, it’s still smooth sailing for me to some other pieces (pun intended).

Especially after waking up to finally see this lovely jacket hit .com. Hello beautiful...

4CB49DE5-5534-479E-9424-76FC35FDB36A.png

He got most of these pieces overseas through a few international connects..so after currency conversions,VAT taxes, forwarding services and “convenience” fees ...he has to charge a premium to make a little bit of dough...but he wasn’t expecting people to actually restrain themselves from paying these crazy prices...I’m pretty sure he will not be doing this too often after this shipment

This is what I never understand about IG, or really any public fprum where people can sell things. The guy has a piece, decides on a price, and puts it up. You have no idea what his motivation, margins, etc are..so buy it, or ****..anything else is just hatin' IMO Most of the time, the people who are complaining have zero funds and are salty..

What's the quality like on that lifesaver crossflags rugby? Seen a post on IG, dude saying they paper thin. I'll take the word of cats in here over those ig mans though

What's the quality like on that lifesaver crossflags rugby? Seen a post on IG, dude saying they paper thin. I'll take the word of cats in here over those ig mans though

I read they keep saying its "flimsy" but none of them have it to assess the real quality. They are going by pics. It is honestly a lighter sweatshirt because it's supposed to be for the spring season. I think they are thinking the rape prices people are charging doesn't constitute the material it is made of..but not realizing the rape charges are because it's coming from overseas and its exclusivity.

Back
Top Bottom