**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

So after 2 calls AND 2 emails I finally COOKED!
CC4B97D8-8158-4B4D-B37F-F4FC085607BB.jpeg

30% off the sailing crew is tempting, but Ima chill till I catch it on sale or something. Feel like that piece should be under $100.
I feel the same. Like i said tho. we all gonna be able to eat on most these releases. No need to pay more from uk sites or resellers. Resellers tried to sell the life preserver sweatshirt for 400 while everyone was caught in the hype now some of us are passing it up for 100.00. Now these resellers are stuck with them. They losing money.

30% off the sailing crew is tempting, but Ima chill till I catch it on sale or something. Feel like that piece should be under $100.
It should def be under $100 but I pulled the trigger anyway... I missed the knit but I ain’t trippin

I wish the patch shirt still had the 30% off attached

I just realized I have a $50 off $125 bday coupon for this month that I forgot to use smh I’ll probably just use it on some custom shirts from Prince St instead

Last edited:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom