**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Moral of the story is if you want your pieces, go get em!
20180413_125349.jpg
Love it when the other dude killing it is ur homie. Got some new **** to post too..and more coming but you already know lol

People who don't have patience or want to showoff early for whatever reason, usually pay more.
A lot of people seem actually scared to miss out on an item. 1) The US is getting everything UK has received 2) There are so many online shops that are getting this stuff.

People who don't have patience or want to showoff early for whatever reason, usually pay more.
A lot of people seem actually scared to miss out on an item. 1) The US is getting everything UK has received 2) There are so many online shops that are getting this stuff.
I feel like this stuff is made in crest turtle neck type numbers. But if you arent fast enough on the mouse (usually me) its all going to end up on eBay.

I feel like this stuff is made in crest turtle neck type numbers. But if you arent fast enough on the mouse (usually me) its all going to end up on eBay.
I agree that the numbers are probably the same. The thing is, everything comes to various sites weeks after the initial drop. Stadium clothing could be bought online weeks after it was released (except the pullover and red jacket)
The cross flag hoody was on Harvey Nichols which ships to the US, this entire week.
The Snow Beach Rugby, hats and kicks can be found just like the crest knit. Same goes for that Sui Hoody, Hat & Scarf if you search (I'm not about to search for anyone).
US 67 Shawl collar is still on the site. Most of the CP-93 stuff will be easily attainable soon enough like the cross flag collection is.
Personally, i'm very patient. If i do miss something, oh well, there will always be something else I want.

Wish I didn't sleep on that Wimbledon 2016 shirt. That's been my favorite from the past few years.

Thing is with the various sites, not everyone knows these sites. That’s why folks who know are like , stuff is sittin, why y’all trippin? Cause most don’t know. I only know a handful of sites and some U.K. joints don’t ship to the states so it’s useless to me....

Thing is with the various sites, not everyone knows these sites. That’s why folks who know are like , stuff is sittin, why y’all trippin? Cause most don’t know. I only know a handful of sites and some U.K. joints don’t ship to the states so it’s useless to me....

Brah, just use a fowarding service :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom