**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Think I gotta return some items I grabbed.

Going thru that full release PowerPoint, and some of the best stuff still hasn't dropped. And seems like they are doing even more than is on this page, as I don't see All those new Macy's pieces on here. (Also missing the fleece shorts, tons of stuff)

Looks like a white Jacket with the circle polo sailing logo on the back?

67D423D7-D67F-4862-AE40-F2D6E76FC71F.jpeg

Attachments

• 282457F2-5A60-470D-9B7C-BCB239A23C10.jpeg
    282457F2-5A60-470D-9B7C-BCB239A23C10.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 10

Going thru that full release PowerPoint, and some of the best stuff still hasn't dropped. And seems like they are doing even more than is on this page, as I don't see All those new Macy's pieces on here. (Also missing the fleece shorts, tons of stuff)

They've split the release into sort of a "GR" and "Limited" drop. That's why a lot on the photo hasn't dropped yet.
If I'm not mistaken the white jacket with the sailing logo is a Chino Windbreaker.

67D423D7-D67F-4862-AE40-F2D6E76FC71F.jpeg
I see the 3 polos that dropped today on that sheet. There's also another sheet with the yellow & a tri-color cross flags sweater.

Damn belk cancelled my order for cross flags tees.

If anyone has leads on the white and royal blue/yellow in xxl, hit me up. Thanks.

Belk doing 20% right now but smaller sizes left.

Damn belk cancelled my order for cross flags tees.

If anyone has leads on the white and royal blue/yellow in xxl, hit me up. Thanks.

Belk doing 20% right now but smaller sizes left.

What end of the city are you in? I can check the west end for you sometime this week. Unless you're aiming for US retail.

What end of the city are you in? I can check the west end for you sometime this week. Unless you're aiming for US retail.

I'm in the east. I was looking for below retail :lol:. I think US retail actually converts to CAD retail. Im gonna wait on it a little, hopefully they restock and I can catch em. The bay has the white in stock online xxl but I haven't seen the royal blue one up here. Respect tho fam

I wanna thank bad lieutenant,slunderkingpin and james and a couple of others. I appreciate youre post and links. rather than see the same usual suspects brag about what they got.
Lmfao...how people are quick to forget...I used to post links and more info than anyone here..but guess what trolls and lurkers started buying stuff off the info ...so we decided to stop doing that.

I'm in the east. I was looking for below retail :lol:. I think US retail actually converts to CAD retail. Im gonna wait on it a little, hopefully they restock and I can catch em. The bay has the white in stock online xxl but I haven't seen the royal blue one up here. Respect tho fam
Call Lord & Taylor. I know they had white Friday but I never looked at the size

Lmfao...how people are quick to forget...I used to post links and more info than anyone here..but guess what trolls and lurkers started buying stuff off the info ...so we decided to stop doing that.
Well props to ya that post pics of what ya got too cus at least it shows us who missed something what came out and we can get on the hunt.

Last edited:
I wanna thank bad lieutenant,slunderkingpin and james and a couple of others. I appreciate youre post and links. rather than see the same usual suspects brag about what they got.
I also want to thank the guys on here that share info and ENCOURAGEMENT for those of us that are not "plugged in". There have been many times that I thought I took an L and someone will say "Don't worry. Have hope; this item / collection is not limited. Macy's, etc will have it..." Or someone will PM me with info. Since I'm out here on the west coast (L.A.), we are often the last to get items that were released or not at all. I work full time, wife and kids and can't and refuse to camp out. I know that some of you know someone on the inside of RL and know what's up. THANKS.
Still hoping for the cross flags/ sailing gear tho:D
IG: @preppyfunk

If yall want to know anything just message one of these guys thats actually caking and having success with these drops. I dont see why they wont help esp if you post often. I can vouch 92Loprostar 92Loprostar is helpful. I agree posting on here is helpful but also hurts everyone at the same time. Damned if you do damned if you dont

Back
Top Bottom