**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anyone know if Macy’s will eventually get the sailing knit or if it’ll be available with the other capsule items drop on RL’s site? I’m aware it’s on Mr P right now.. I wear a S.... I see it’s at $335 shipped

Just trying to see if I have a better opportunity at a lower price point by at least $50 from the other places if they’ll have it or should I just pull the trigger... and if I miss out, oh well cuz I’m not paying resell

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Macy’s will eventually get the sailing knit or if it’ll be available with the other capsule items drop on RL’s site? I’m aware it’s on Mr P right now.. I wear a S.... I see it’s at $335 shipped

Just trying to see if I have a better opportunity at a lower price point by at least $50 from the other places if they’ll have it or should I just pull the trigger... and if I miss out, oh well cuz I’m not paying resell
Honestly just buy it for retail and hold on to it for a little to see if u can get it from macys or Bloomingdale's I totally understand what you are saying because I have done that with a few items plus the resell is kinda ridiculous with that sweater

Honestly just buy it for retail and hold on to it for a little to see if u can get it from macys or Bloomingdale's I totally understand what you are saying because I have done that with a few items plus the resell is kinda ridiculous with that sweater
Yeah resell is crazy on that... I’m hoping in the coming weeks it becomes more widely available like the crest sweater did which killed resell on that

Last edited:
Speaking of the crest knit.....

Has anyone had theirs converted into a crewneck? Ive been considering it lately but i dont want to regret it

FOR SALE
sz S crest polo
Rohe Project Alpine Cap
sz M USA sailing polo
06032018_2.jpg

Anyone get any word yet on when/how MACY'S will be doing the tickets/wristbands for the June 12th CP-93 capsule items?

Polo rep two weeks ago at Macy's told me the details hadn't come down the pipe yet... outside of how many pieces, the date of launch, the overall week for the tickets, etc.

There’s a drawing for 3 RL stores on the countdown page for an invite to shop the collection. Is that all the RL stores that gettin the limited edition stuff in the states?? Jus 3?

I’ma try and hit the big Macys in SF today or tomorrow and see how they’re handling the release....

Euro prices but Small and Medium in the Riviera polo

https://www.minishopmadrid.com/prod...93-short-sleeve-knit-2?variant=12114113167422

Some sizes available in the other polos also.

"As we get closer to the launch of CP93 Ltd Editions we felt it wise to inform on a new returns policy.

Over the past few Limited Edition launches (Snowbeach and Stadium) we have noticed the trend of a few customers returning large numbers of items weeks after purchase. We can only guess that they have purchased with the intent of reselling and returning when they haven’t been as successful as hoped.

Our advice is to amend the returns policy on CP93 and not to accept Ltd Edition back."

:lol:

"As we get closer to the launch of CP93 Ltd Editions we felt it wise to inform on a new returns policy.

Over the past few Limited Edition launches (Snowbeach and Stadium) we have noticed the trend of a few customers returning large numbers of items weeks after purchase. We can only guess that they have purchased with the intent of reselling and returning when they haven’t been as successful as hoped.

Our advice is to amend the returns policy on CP93 and not to accept Ltd Edition back."

:lol:
Great idea but what if it doesn’t fit?

Back
Top Bottom