**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That can’t be true, hudsonbay had them. They are an Canadian company in north america. Just hasn’t dropped here yet

Going by what the tag and release says and on top of that what I was told by some one in the know working w/ RL in some capacity for these come back lines.

No! that and the blue/white striped rugby are still uk/France/Italy exclusives as far as The cross flag go’s.It says it on the hang tag also
6582C91E-AD97-47D4-B791-74D948387F2E.jpeg

I did not see this tag on any items in the limited release lines.
No! that and the blue/white striped rugby are still uk/France/Italy exclusives as far as The cross flag go’s.It says it on the hang tag also
6582C91E-AD97-47D4-B791-74D948387F2E.jpeg

I did not see this tag on any items in the limited release lines.

View media item 2491845
View media item 2491844

Please don’t say this wasn’t released in the states

Most of you dudes on here are just impatient, cause of that everyone throws around exclusive or not coming state side

Breathe!!!! In through nose out through mouth
Wax on with a left hand wax off with a right hand!

I’m good , just stating facts. Euro market and region are 2 different things. Not only do clothing company’s do this but also sneaker companies. I could care less if the cross flags hoodie was available at every US box store there is, the truth is , it has yet to hit stateside . Only Canada, Europe and Asia.

View media item 2491845
View media item 2491844

Please don’t say this wasn’t released in the states
is that part of the limited line?? Ok keep it moving. Plus the info I got is from someone that worked on the project not somebody on the net. Can’t stand these “lo” it all net mofos. I know were I got/get my info from. Wax on wax off!

I’m good , just stating facts. Euro market and region are 2 different things. Not only do clothing company’s do this but also sneaker companies. I could care less if the cross flags hoodie was available at every US box store there is, the truth is , it has yet to hit stateside . Only Canada, Europe and Asia.
don’t waste ya time.

I could care less if the cross flags hoodie was available at every US box store there is, the truth is , it has yet to hit stateside . Only Canada, Europe and Asia.

Haven't seen the hoodie yet here in Canada yet actually. Really the only thing I was waiting on.

We did however, get a majority of the other cross flags things.

6E94D127-F904-42C4-B78C-F71C55759F8C.png
from rap thread. homie must be a lo-life. got on the $600 jacket from thebay im trying not to buy, lol. an the polo bear ski sweater

Last edited:
Anyone liking this new "academy" line?

Wish I could find the original full line-up leaked pic... Someone posted it somewhere (here? Instagram?) with the full display setup at Polo HQ.

Really love the Rugby / Crew, Rowing / Ivy League mashup. also, anyone think Ralph used Harry Potter as a bit of the inspiration in some of these pieces?

Also think its just enough out of the mainstream that everything in the lineup should be able to grab for at least 30% off, if not more, at Macy's. Guess we'll see how much Ralph Lauren really wants to start limiting discounts.... If they think there is a big enough of a market to buy this stuff at full price, I think they are wrong big time.... I absolutely love it, but not dropping $70 for the academy t-shirt and what not.

BTW: the polo bear rowing t-shirt and sweatshirt are up on Macy's. Sweatshirt is same price as previous editions, $125... but the t-shirt is now $65.

upload_2018-6-20_16-30-55.png
upload_2018-6-20_16-31-40.png
upload_2018-6-20_16-31-47.png

upload_2018-6-20_16-32-18.png
upload_2018-6-20_16-32-27.png
upload_2018-6-20_16-33-15.png
upload_2018-6-20_16-33-26.png

upload_2018-6-20_16-35-24.png

No. on the Academy line.

The quality looks below average on everything in the collection. It all looks like the fast-fashion clothing that RL manufactured under their H&M/Old Navy CEO. RL was too lazy to add a 3rd color to the blazer, tee, fleece jacket, and cardigan. That simple addition would have given all four items an upscale look.

No. on the Academy line.

The quality looks below average on everything in the collection. It all looks like the fast-fashion clothing that RL manufactured under their H&M/Old Navy CEO. RL was too lazy to add a 3rd color to the blazer, tee, fleece jacket, and cardigan. That simple addition would have given all four items an upscale look.

Did you like last year's varsity line?

you think the quality of item is low (fabric, construction, etc) or that the "design" quality is low?

Don't think adding a third color would be difficult, and they probably looked at it a variety of ways.. But just think it was meant to be part of the all black/white/Grey outfits they always push out.

i totally understand of folks don't like it, and kinda hoping that's the case so I can get alot of it for 40-50% off at Macy's...

Attachments

• 57CDC29A-6A67-4F2B-AEF2-BCC86054C1A4.jpeg
    57CDC29A-6A67-4F2B-AEF2-BCC86054C1A4.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 16
Did you like last year's varsity line?

you think the quality of item is low (fabric, construction, etc) or that the "design" quality is low?

Don't think adding a third color would be difficult, and they probably looked at it a variety of ways.. But just think it was meant to be part of the all black/white/Grey outfits they always push out.

i totally understand of folks don't like it, and kinda hoping that's the case so I can get alot of it for 40-50% off at Macy's...
The only varsity items that I remember from are the 2 boxed Rugby shirts which were nice quality.

Back
Top Bottom