**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Think they didn't put much stock up in first place.

I know most on here dislike... But I'm definitely grabbing when can get for 25-30% off. $70-75...

Think they'd look good with jeans and a plain sweater.

BTW - chicago folks. Macy's had most of the new shoes out at state st. location as of yesterday.

234B1F5A-D289-43D9-9588-43FB6681315F.jpeg

37D3CCB4-C359-498B-873B-0F49871ACD17.png
Christmas 2018 fancy bear starting to hit...

Back to 2016's fancy bear but now with blackwatch tuxedo jacket.

This was one of the many options (jacket shirt,slippers w/ monogram) when they first did the custom polo/sweater at the prince st location in nyc for holiday 2017. Most people did not know how many ways that you could freak it (design wise bears ,crest ect..) by the second go round some things was changed and some was outright not available anymore.The return of the martini bear first released as a $1000+ cashmere sweater (late 90’s early 200’s) and then the wool/ cotton release around holiday 2016

Think they didn't put much stock up in first place.

I know most on here dislike... But I'm definitely grabbing when can get for 25-30% off. $70-75...

Think they'd look good with jeans and a plain sweater.

BTW - chicago folks. Macy's had most of the new shoes out at state st. location as of yesterday.

234B1F5A-D289-43D9-9588-43FB6681315F.jpeg
Only like the camo and black plane kicks. If one of the custom designers did those sui or Alpine kicks there would be so much blah blah about how corny they are but cause it’s ralph I guess it ok. Lol

Podcast make me wanna be more into this Lo culture
Just have fun w/ it. It will never be what it was. And never forget man makes the clothes,clothes don’t make the man. A lesson that a lot of these old and young dudes need to remember. Peace.

Last edited:
Hi-tech starting to hit end.

Unless you got money to burn.. Still better to wait. This will all be easy to grab stateside, and most of it will be silly to wear in dog days of summer. But if worried about getting climb sweatshirt... Think all sizes in stock.

4AADD45B-D13F-46A1-A374-198151E09E8D.png

Brehdren, I'm out the loop like hell. Will this Hi Tech drop be limited like the Snow Beach? What time is the drop?

Crizzy beanie and socks are :nthat: shame they don't really match... Hi tech on the beanie looks a little crooked tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom