**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I had to return the Kayak joint because the sleeves were a little tight, seems closer to custom fit than anything. I liked the thickness of the material, better than i expected but the print seems not so good.
Seems like the mesh shirts fit a little more snug on the biceps than the pima cotton ones. What did you find wrong with the print. Wonder how all the print on these items is gonna hold up within time

6BB3DBA3-0D78-489A-BDE0-D05820F31C08.png
Morning rude bwoys!!!

While I was MISSING the climb hoodie I saw this...

Madness!!! pure king business!

Seems like the mesh shirts fit a little more snug on the biceps than the pima cotton ones. What did you find wrong with the print. Wonder how all the print on these items is gonna hold up within time

I mean its not terrible but i think it could have been done better for the price.

892ED887-1617-4C0C-BCB9-673ED332A9EF.jpeg

I just seen someone asking $300 for a $60 tee.............yeah Foh!!
New acquisitions.
Way below retail or the sale that’s on .com
Nice light jacket (this should have been the the reversible navy one and not the “Newyork” one from a few seasons ago). Love when RL do hats like this,takes me back to the days when he strived to be fresh fly and bold. Hunt strike kill.Retail prices are the last option and even still get your finagle on.

Is that cap satin?

Been eyeing the one satin rrl cap on the site but I'm kinda hesitant.

Pretty dope. Dunno about a turtle neck tho, but link?

Turtlenecks are a staple stilll

Need to hear it from some people...what's a good resale value on an item? How much more above retail is a good price?

What do you contribute to this thread? How many people in here have you hooked up or looked out for? How many connections have you established? You're a clown! You don't have anything better to do than spit #TheRLList out your mouth early in the morning? Get a life!

You sound really bitter, people get tight when the truths are touched on. Who are you to ask those questions of anyone? Are you a modern day polo Robin hood? You really shouldn’t so much energy into your responses.

Copped my Slam tee. Now all I need is that Climb tee for retail and I'm good. Don't need that hoody. Can't mess with white hoodies. Always find a way to get dirty

Just Fyi for anybody lookin to grab this piece it fits wild baggy. Im XL and gotta grab a L now. Tried XL with a hoody under an im still swimmin.

Anybody grab the color blocked pants that can share on the fit?
yeah i got medium, my snow beach in large is pretty big, so I'm guessing they fit the same

Back
Top Bottom