**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchloesorvino%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2Flauren-new.jpg

Hi Tech camo cargo pants came thru very detailed and clean.
I strongly admire the craftsmanship. Ralphy poured his heart into these. I just hate those black patches. Still, I ever catch these slipping out there, I'm coppin' based off being detail-rich alone!

I strongly admire the craftsmanship. Ralphy poured his heart into these. I just hate those black patches. Still, I ever catch these slipping out there, I'm coppin' based off being detail-rich alone!
It's weird because I only got these pants because of black patches...I wouldn't get them if they were straight camo...I think it gives them a bit more of character/performance pants look..like marmot..the North face gore tex pants

Chicago peeps

Bloomies Michigan Ave has that cp-93 p2 hoodie in Large and I believe XXL. It's 40% off, dude told me another 20% on top of that.

Would have grabbed the large if I didn't already have the track jacket version... And tried on that hybrid yellow hi-tech hoodie, loved it... He said the yellow hybrid hoodie, the olive hi-tech sweatshirt, the RLPC67 blue/green short sleeve rugby and a couple other things are Bloomingdale's exclusives.
Also was told the climb tshirt was exclusive and he thought would be arriving in stores next week.

Bunch of other stuff on big league sale at the Michigan Ave bloomies....

RL MANSION Michigan Ave has both climb bags, and the 92 ski backpack out. Think all the hi tech stuff on floor would be stuff yall already have seen... Think there was 1 lighter yellow jacket I didn't see on polo.com out on the floor.

Details on some of these hi tech items is crazy...

How does the color block hi tech hoodie fit? I own the white crew neck cp-93 saling sweatshirt in a small and wish I had gotten an XS, but I have the p2 hoodie in a small and it fits perfect.

I wear custom slim fit small in t shirts btw

Think urban outfitters is loading a bunch of hi tech into the site...

Whole bunch of items just showed up without pictures.. And a few that won't show up anymore.

Put the trek and tee in my cart and then everything disappeared. Still let me checkout tho.

Haven't seen the TREK hat online anywhere else yet. Orznico had the side pocket and CLIMB hats.. Assumed their price was inflated but guess the hi tech hat msrp is $90.

22D936C6-4C12-4C55-87FC-5A7BCAA62D35.png
B19D677A-25AD-4684-BFF1-809BACCF7D7B.png

Think urban outfitters is loading a bunch of hi tech into the site...

Whole bunch of items just showed up without pictures.. And a few that won't show up anymore.

Put the trek and tee in my cart and then everything disappeared. Still let me checkout tho.

Haven't seen the TREK hat online anywhere else yet. Orznico had the side pocket and CLIMB hats.. Assumed their price was inflated but guess the hi tech hat msrp is $90.

22D936C6-4C12-4C55-87FC-5A7BCAA62D35.png
B19D677A-25AD-4684-BFF1-809BACCF7D7B.png
It's all gone now .

Back
Top Bottom