**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hi tech is my personal favorite. Glad it wasn't limited.

20180911_131020~2.jpg

new here... long time lurker wats good yah

im kind of upset i paid full price for some of the tennis peices but i guess thats how the game goes

patience is a virtue

It will come back

yah, it definitely will. I think these might finally be made in-house... and RL wanted to make a big push into "Accessories" moving forward. Moving away from licensed accessories.
Pretty sure the hi-tech, ski 92, etc are all part of that initiative to do them in-house and bring some excitement to it. They'll probably produce more than they can sell of the winter caps of any style.

also, they said it would be up on 9/6 on the polo Instagram, but it never showed.... they finally put up the new designs on polo.com for create your own.

upload_2018-9-11_16-34-44.png

Last edited:
im kind of upset i missed this at half off
https://www.ralphlauren.com/s/Ralph...3Y-blYLMyqt4c2DnlfQaAu1eEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

anybody know if they have this in stores or they are restocking?

Not in stores anymore. Only 2 M & 1 L past week and half. A XXL popped up lasted a day during that time. A XS was there briefly in afternoon. Bought the last M for Family Oop yesterday early morning at the discount. Last one.
Passed on Personal XL two weeks ago.
Doubtful on restock. Event over.

Wow that 92 ski made it out the factory with that flaw? 4 legs mirror defect on the arm? Wow.
Oh snap, didn’t clock that! Can never tell with the pictures they use on the site compared to what you get...the riviera shirt online had two blue sleeves, but wasn't the actual shirt you received. Same with the climb and rafting club shirts, they didn’t have the hi tech patch on the sleeve and the rafting club lettering was dark in the pictures and white on the actual shirt...they’re firing **** out too quickly and letting the quality slip on a lot of these items in my opinion. Just liked the severed head on the climb pieces!

Oh snap, didn’t clock that! Can never tell with the pictures they use on the site compared to what you get...the riviera shirt online had two blue sleeves, but wasn't the actual shirt you received. Same with the climb and rafting club shirts, they didn’t have the hi tech patch on the sleeve and the rafting club lettering was dark in the pictures and white on the actual shirt...they’re firing **** out too quickly and letting the quality slip on a lot of these items in my opinion. Just liked the severed head on the climb pieces!
Thanks for the notice on the drop and too bad the quality on this one is shaky.

yah, it definitely will. I think these might finally be made in-house... and RL wanted to make a big push into "Accessories" moving forward. Moving away from licensed accessories.
Pretty sure the hi-tech, ski 92, etc are all part of that initiative to do them in-house and bring some excitement to it. They'll probably produce more than they can sell of the winter caps of any style.

also, they said it would be up on 9/6 on the polo Instagram, but it never showed.... they finally put up the new designs on polo.com for create your own.

upload_2018-9-11_16-34-44.png

Was playing around with the features yesterday and was surprised they actually had the B&T option for it.

It appears Ralph has SKI pants on the way, as well ...

5272047D-52AD-4099-9EB4-7113BAC0BCD7.jpeg

B0836CCC-C718-46B9-B1BB-B5A8F97C78A6.jpeg

Lol @ them having the model pair them with the Sui sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom