**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

362A05F4-B8FF-44B3-ACB3-89DB1B9EB7E2.png
Any info in this jacket?

I'm thinking everything
Oh ok because it says it’s 1 item.. it’s a red background on the pic so I’m assuming it’s the red jacket but I see the red jacket on the site in kids but no sign of the blue sweatshirt....

Just inquiring cuz that’s the last day for 30% off lol

Oh ok because it says it’s 1 item.. it’s a red background on the pic so I’m assuming it’s the red jacket but I see the red jacket on the site in kids but no sign of the blue sweatshirt....

Just inquiring cuz that’s the last day for 30% off lol

The numbers indicate how many drops remain in the month not necessarily the amount of items
Screenshot_20181011-192028_POLO.jpg

Downhill skier drop most likely gonna include all 3 down jackets, down pullover, vest, ski graphic crewneck sweatshirt, and sweatpants

Who's getting this? Just released
Screenshot_20181010-100651.png

Would be a nice gift for an executive/boss, if you make alot of money... At 67 produced and that price, will be super fans... Corporate gift for client or boss/exec..

Have most of those ties already in some form.. A couple seem exactly the same.. 5 are the same but with changed color palette, mostly just changing the tie color and leaving the design the same.
My thoughts exactly, an expensive *** stocking stuffer

Cant escape Kanye no matter where I go on this site, anyway Ski double knit sweatshirt arrived, feels great in hand and aside from the sleeves being a little bit baggy its great. Cant wait to wear it

I’m good... I copped the red jacket off the big kids section in a XL since I wear a S-M for much cheaper + 30% off... it’s a perfect fit too lol

Was really interested in getting the blue sweatshirt for 30% off if it was in that drop.. not sure why it’s not

Oh well Macy’s will come thru eventually

I’m good... I copped the red jacket off the big kids section in a XL since I wear a S-M for much cheaper + 30% off... it’s a perfect fit too lol

Was really interested in getting the blue sweatshirt for 30% off if it was in that drop.. not sure why it’s not

Oh well Macy’s will come thru eventually
I considered doing the same with the kids but I'm more between M-L so I'm doubtful.

I considered doing the same with the kids but I'm more between M-L so I'm doubtful.
Oh yeah if you’re M-L don’t go for it. I’m a slim moderate sized guy and it’s a perfect exact fit

For $88 I believe, couldn’t beat it for the red jacket

I never knew I could fit a kids XL until I tried on some of those bear shirts that didn’t come out in men’s sizing after seeing someone on here wearing 1

Back
Top Bottom