**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Few cold weather pick ups. Might get stored away tho. It was 87 in Cali today lol...
7442ED19-BD45-4D89-AAAB-C9B32C3A3BD3.jpeg

2AFFA23B-4651-414A-8E36-CCECEBC0A7AE.jpeg

Whats the fit of that beanie? Is it skull tight? or one of them joints that leaves a lil loose space at the top?

I been on a fisherman beanie wave lately, but that joint is tough

Do we think that stadium puffer will be tough to obtain

Im guessing certain stuff will actually sit, the amount of stuff sittin from the Tech collection is crazy. Never thought stuff would sit like that. Its all good though, the Hypebeast are busy with lesser brands so we can all flourish.
Im liking how easy it is to pass and grab up on sale for certain stuff.

Im guessing certain stuff will actually sit, the amount of stuff sittin from the Tech collection is crazy. Never thought stuff would sit like that. Its all good though, the Hypebeast are busy with lesser brands so we can all flourish.
Im liking how easy it is to pass and grab up on sale for certain stuff.
Thats true. Even the limited stuff is sitting. Paying 700 for a jacket is killing me though

Any word on that blue/yellow bubble with the hood? Anyone know when thats gonna drop?

Be nice if RL.com had sale with a 30% off code, been eyeing this jacket for months but I am not trying to pay full price

Thats true. Even the limited stuff is sitting. Paying 700 for a jacket is killing me though

I feel you, tryna stack for christmas meanwhile ralph is droppin key collection pieces is killin me. I need a winter jacket but im not droppin 7 on it. Aint like imma live in it.

For that id jus cop a basic RL puffy and patch it out how i like.

They aren't aiming for sell outs anymore... They want to move up transaction prices...

Ski collection is best example of that. It's everywhere, but especially Macy's... With big displays, tons of stock...and inflated pricing.

It's meant to take advantage of folks that will buy at retail early before winter really starts.. And then do well at 30% off and the eventual markdown+25% off.

They'll get close to last year's MSRP and buyers will think they got a "deal"... The fact the ski 92 joggers are over $200 is the most blatant example of the new strategy.

Right now only stuff that will sell out is the niche/accessory stuff mostly... As those are actually low production for some of em... Who knows what the stadium collection will be in terms of production, but anything that Macy's carries for ski 92 collection will be easy to get for 30% off and most of it will be buy able at 40-50% off.

You not lyin.... i cant get my paws on a Hi Tech belt for the life of me lol. Its like they let the models take all of em home as parting gifts after the photoshoots.

Nah I saw that, the jacket I wanted wasn't discounted so the code wouldn't of done enough. Bloomingdale's had it at an excellent sale price with a coupon code on top of it but it was the wrong color
I just got a private 25% off code in my email.. those codes usually apply to most stuff... check your email

Back
Top Bottom