**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Surprised not much Winter Stadium collection talk in here. Guess everyone is passing.

I was all for the bubble pully but tbh id rather just save the money and let the resellers fight over their “investment”. Lets be real here theres no margin for profit on those items, these idiots are going to put up close to a G on a jacket with tax and be lucky to make back $50-$100. Not worth the effort to even deal with it IMO. Ralph can keep it!

I'm loving the 7 Days - 7 Drops Polo App releases. It really shows that Ralph is finally aware of the LL Crews that are consequently now his lifeline for avoiding bankruptcy, since his quarterly returns now depend on him selling the clothing that LL Crews made desirable for more that 20 years.

I am most charged about the 2014 Team USA Oympic Cardigan release, but NOT because of the cardigan itself; I've never been a fan of it and I still am not. I'm more interested in the release of clothing for sale from RL's own archives, and even more since there is enough to go around 4 years after the initial release at the original retail price. RL knows these could easily sell these at the $1000 price point like the current statement cardigans, but he didn't. I can only hope that more high quality, archived items that never were sold to discount chain stores are offered for sale to the public. There are 2 gems from the 2006-2016 RL era, the greatest era in my opinion, that I still need.

Then there is the Great Outdoors Logo Cardigan. The thing is awsome, but I'm glad that RL got it wrong when it's described as the "grail of the collection"; It's not. There are couple of other items that I feel are far more special that the Logo Cardigan, as to how they can be worn. I hope the Winter Stadium Hype empties wallets so that I can have my pick of the entire Great Outdoors Collection after the holidays at discount.

I was interested in the winter stadium rugby but with all the hype I’m good. Now I will grab some of these great outdoors items like that camo sweatshirt, the wool pullover in gray and the light blue t shirt. I hate that everything is a hustle now and it makes it hard for people who just wanna buy the clothes to rock.

I'm loving the 7 Days - 7 Drops Polo App releases. It really shows that Ralph is finally aware of the LL Crews that are consequently now his lifeline for avoiding bankruptcy, since his quarterly returns now depend on him selling the clothing that LL Crews made desirable for more that 20 years.

Ralph ain’t slick supermanblue79 supermanblue79 ralph has always been aware of the movement he’s just now publicly acknowledging it. It’s like the Gucci and dapper dan situation. These companies know what they are doing until they cannot deny and have to acknowledge in some way.People still really think that Tom Ford designed the “GG” motifs and not dapp just like these “I started in 90 something” won’t admit that RL saw what the LL’s and others from the lifestyle was doing and getting payed for it all the while never getting as much as a head nod of acknowledgement. Like we try to the Unknowledgeable “it’s definitely deeper than clothes and to much to get into on a message bord. Salute!!

That book drop today was a damn joke, I know they said highly limited but did they only have like 5 books on deck? I was on at 9:57 at 10 the link was live and the book was unavailable. Son. What? Cats had bots for the book or suttin?!

I hope aint no stupidness with that Stadium drop tomorrow.

Today at Ralph Lauren Beverly Center (Los Angeles)
IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG

Some great deals on hi tech stuff now...

Can get most of the stuff that was $188-200 for $60-80.

Hard to decide what to grab! Anyone know who has best overall discount? Think Bloomingdale's for what they have left right now, no?

That book drop today was a damn joke, I know they said highly limited but did they only have like 5 books on deck? I was on at 9:57 at 10 the link was live and the book was unavailable. Son. What? Cats had bots for the book or suttin?!

I hope aint no stupidness with that Stadium drop tomorrow.
Victory reupped the book a day or two ago. I was able to snatch it then....go to the app and see they releasing it also. I'm cool without it having the signatures. Should be here in a day or 2.

https://shop.victoryjournal.com/products/bury-me-with-the-lo-on-second-edition
Unless you really want the signed copy.

Beat me to it :rofl:, my god what location is this

Ol girls sales bout to blow up! I didn't even notice em at first. I mean they're pretty obviously huge once you really pay attention to em. Have you ever messed with a girl that had "secret *******"? ******* that look average at first but once the shirt comes off you like "goddam where tf did those come from!?". I've bern with 2 women I specifically remember have DDs or bigger but looked like average sized ******* with their shirts on. I don't know what kind of sorcery they use but it's highly effective, kinda like that cat that likes to sleep in a fish bowl or whatever it was I saw on youtube.

Ralph ain’t slick supermanblue79 supermanblue79 ralph has always been aware of the movement he’s just now publicly acknowledging it. It’s like the Gucci and dapper dan situation. These companies know what they are doing until they cannot deny and have to acknowledge in some way.People still really think that Tom Ford designed the “GG” motifs and not dapp just like these “I started in 90 something” won’t admit that RL saw what the LL’s and others from the lifestyle was doing and getting payed for it all the while never getting as much as a head nod of acknowledgement. Like we try to the Unknowledgeable “it’s definitely deeper than clothes and to much to get into on a message bord. Salute!!
"If you strike me down, Darth, (Gucci), I, (Dapper Dan), will become more powerful than you can ever imagine..."

I was just reading an article on Dapper Dan in the new GQ while waiting in the barber shop. Thanks, Gucci-reverse-bite!

Some great deals on hi tech stuff now...

Can get most of the stuff that was $188-200 for $60-80.

Hard to decide what to grab! Anyone know who has best overall discount? Think Bloomingdale's for what they have left right now, no?
Thanks. Just copped the vest for $95

Are the polo factory stores doing their own "Ski collection" using the ski suisse 16 logo?

I walked into polo factory store other day wearing that green and black Aztec Janey that has the patch on it, and kid told me they had new stuff with same patch.. I only saw turtlenecks.

But just saw these on ebay... That sweatshirt isn't bad.

Anyone see these out? Might be limited edition for December at factory stores?

454AE568-71B8-4E81-ACF8-74C628B4FF31.png
B3675A8F-26D6-4E94-9752-3C44562C9206.png

Back
Top Bottom