**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I went and looked at that new outlet capsule. They callin it “nordic”. Wasn’t feelin the quality at all. The blue crewneck feels super thin...

I prefer a thin sweatshirt, and like the design... Hopefully they didn't jack up the price cause it's a "limited edition"... Do you remember the price?

6033905F-F72E-4A36-A743-B3424CD1643A.png

Got my Christmas present. Oh and a Pin
Really wish the hat wasnt a longbill, prefer the strap back and regular bill.

How'd you manage that?

Both those are sweet... Exactly how I want to order the ralph custom sweater too.
Sweet talked custmer service...so someone here had posted rlx had a graffic piece up...but when I went to get it...it wouldn't let me check out...at that point Polo site was still taking TAKE40 even though it was only Take30...so I called customer service and they noted my account...
Once it was available I called and they honored the adjustment after I placed order with an extra 10% from Ebates... So it was 40+10+10...happy days. Lol

On a different note...how do you guys store your pieces? Do you guys use zip lock bags? If so what size?

A new hi tech product?

Also checkout the climbing tie.. And looks like bringing back the green polo country logo tee.

BEDA7DCA-A1D1-402C-A0A5-E2B17F19AFA9.jpeg
A25A4AFF-2F61-4746-8D76-8D8076C5BA1A.jpeg
7964ED7D-48DD-43CF-A211-C295CFFB19A8.png

A hi tec denim jacket ???? Smh
I can’t remember how many of this style lo jean jackets I had in so many colors and never once was it anything but a polo country. Yo James they must love them “special “ brownies up in the design leg of RL. Lol. Like the tie though,just seen one on the bay last month maybe??

Back
Top Bottom