**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

$T2eC16N,!yEE9s5jE,-sBR1z5GWrs!~~60_57.JPG
I need that preppy bear sweater as well.

Anyone have the pics of this Indian head on the bathing suit that was released this summer. I know the bathing suit was on the website, but i didn't see it in an stores. I am really kicking myself for not ordering it. Also i was curious about the history of this indian head. I know i saw a hat posted on ebay awhile ago with a patch of it, and im pretty sure that was a past release.

a medium was on the bay last week, was it this one?

There was an XL maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago for like $225, IIRC.

Thanks for the assist on the pic.

Jay - Which other skier graphic? ...Are you talking about the full graphic tee design, the multiple shades of blue with the flags? Or, the long sleeve tee with the 19 and 67 on opposite sides of the chest graphic and the red P in the shied at the bottom? Or, maybe something totally different?

the Medium went with no bids with a starting price of $80, it got relisted but then the seller took it down so im assuming he got an offer outside of ebay. here's the listing... shame it wasnt a S.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231028587653?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661

Jay - Which other skier graphic? ...Are you talking about the full graphic tee design, the multiple shades of blue with the flags? Or, the long sleeve tee with the 19 and 67 on opposite sides of the chest graphic and the red P in the shied at the bottom? Or, maybe something totally different?

Last edited:
holy **** how did I not catch that??? I got both tees. I know of the *-*** logo that was bit.
thats why i enjoy this thread, sharing info. there is so much out there! there's been times i've seen things for the first time here (both vintage and new items).

I have a RRL question for anyone with the selvage slim fits. Im normally a 32x32. There are a pair of jeans I really want for a great price in a 33x32. Would i be making a big mistake buying them due to the stretching?

I have a RRL question for anyone with the selvage slim fits. Im normally a 32x32. There are a pair of jeans I really want for a great price in a 33x32. Would i be making a big mistake buying them due to the stretching?

Yes and no how tight you want them and are they pre wash or raw ?

Yes and no how tight you want them and are they pre wash or raw ?

They are the slim rigid (i dont know if that helps) and honestly I wouldn't want them to fit tight. My thighs are athletic so I need the space.

They are the slim rigid (i dont know if that helps) and honestly I wouldn't want them to fit tight. My thighs are athletic so I need the space.

Size up the waist will stretch with wearing but it'll take months to years to stretch out that much. I wear a 38 and I size up on the slims and boot cuts

the Medium went with no bids with a starting price of $80, it got relisted but then the seller took it down so im assuming he got an offer outside of ebay. here's the listing... shame it wasnt a S.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231028587653?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661

I've been sitting with a medium in my stash just waiting for the day I see a small show up somewhere.

All else fails, I wonder if I can have it altered to the cut of a 'small' somehow.

I've been sitting with a medium in my stash just waiting for the day I see a small show up somewhere.

All else fails, I wonder if I can have it altered to the cut of a 'small' somehow.

you guys will wait a lifetime for smalls to come around. lol.

my guy, sorry i missed this. i'll hit u on the pm when i find what's saved on my laptop.

you can definitely have it altered since the logo is just in the middle of the back of the shirt. i have an all-over graphic shirt in a M that i havent worn either, and altering that one is out of the question. will probably wear it as an overshirt. but if a S does pop up, we'll probably be duking it out on the bay lol.

jay, shoot me the flick too if u find it.
my guy, sorry i missed this. i'll hit u on the pm when i find what's saved on my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom