**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

FB0BD5F4-169E-4DDC-80B3-ABEB8D091A38.jpeg
Red one
Instore?

The Macy's near me sucks

Yeah instore I had the red on my list at Macy’s.com. It says it’s unavailable

^ All that woman’s stuff was on RL.com last spring. I think came out about same time CP—93 collection dropped...

I think some of it is new or slightly changed, right?
The tights look exactly the same as cp-93 but I think they say p-15 now. And a couple of the other p-15 items are new right?

Y’all so damn trash
Knowing damn well I asked for a damn coupon for that damn polo 11 heating jacket
And y’all was crickets
Y’all some lames

I think the code may have worked ONLINE.In store they wouldn't budge. dudes could have coughed up the discount code EARLIER. guess if they can't get it, you can't FOR LESS. BUT YOU STILL CAME OUT WINNING CAUSE YOU PURCHASED WHAT YOU WANTED. NOW WEAR IT

56DBF17D-17A6-4530-B58E-710D206A8D5A.jpeg
Anybody had sizing issues with the cardigan?
Had to send one back already, imma try again, but ralph hit me wit the shamgod with these sizes. Anybody else have to sz down?

56DBF17D-17A6-4530-B58E-710D206A8D5A.jpeg
Anybody had sizing issues with the cardigan?
Had to send one back already, imma try again, but ralph hit me wit the shamgod with these sizes. Anybody else have to sz down?

Rule of thumb is to size down with the cardigans. All of my cardigans and zip up sweaters are smaller than my normal size.

Rule of thumb is to size down with the cardigans. All of my cardigans and zip up sweaters are smaller than my normal size.

It goes piece by piece i think. I try to stay in that mindset but then certain stuff is off in length. Im normally XL everything.

Back
Top Bottom