**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

20190222_100854.jpg
Hope we got Ralph Lauren's outlets here...
Polo bear on red hoodie looks amazing, now waiting for the grey one, hope RL will release other hoodies with Polo Bear on it, the way it is dressed is always classy and stylish

Pulled the trigger on this piece at Macy’s the other day during their 25% sale .. couldn’t wait it out and take the chance that the limited stock they’ve had out for a while now. would disappear with my luck

Word, I seen that 25% but Ive been waiting for a bigger disco.

Have insomnia and debating getting both colors of the P-Wing shoes to get the 30% but I only really wanted the blue pair. Do I wait till they hit clearance and get one or pull the trigger on both?
:emoji_thinking:

So is this all old Marketing and promo shots from an old sailing themed campaign? Anyone know what year and lineup? Id have assumed cp-93 but it looks like in one of the pictures it says cp-92.

Also - crossed flag Chino shorts in the pic.

54415329-7B00-4CBC-A6CA-24D0231157A4.png

Going to pick up the cross flag hoodie today, but my coupon expired. Anybody have an active one floating around.

So before I leave the crib... Y'all telling me tricolor cross flags are at the outlets?

They showing up at outlets yes. I scored 2 of the last 3 my outlet had yesterday at about noon. That’s Deer Park for you. People was lined up waiting for them to open yesterday

Back
Top Bottom