**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Had no idea there are 2 versions of the Rod & Reel Retro. One has patches the other doesn’t :nerd:
08C96D1A-5239-4154-BF20-F37283F1DE64.jpeg
AF25F23D-4BBF-4220-A544-2FE8EF192AF3.jpeg

Don’t forget
If u take advantage of the Macy’s friends and family sale
Amex giving statement credit of $10
Plus double points for every dollar

Oh and here’s the 30% off code
For online at rl.com

CB93C0DD-31B3-4EA3-93F4-BDCF4801D52A.jpeg

Someone already redeemed it. Would’ve been nice if they’d posted so no one would have to type it out and find out the hard way lol.. thanks tho

The SVD and Ralph Lauren site are definitely the same.

The Macy’s one is probably the same too but they are probably using a stock image and not the actual product (which they have been known to do before).

Less is definitely more with that shirt but I’d bet I’d bet the RL.com version is what arrives.

That green and brown varsity is slick but it’s not topping the tiger from last year.

How does the button up run
Tried and coped the medium graphic chariots short sleeve button up. To whoevers wondering its labeled custom but it fits true to size and a little fitted. Im a medium with broad shoulders and i always cop medium and this fits great. A little fitted but when i stretch my arms i have full range of motion.

^me too. Hopefully it’s good quality. Also wana see more of the varsity...other than that I’ll b taking a break for awhile...

Finally broke down and bought the P-Wing sneakers for 30%. I know they gonna hit even cheaper eventually but i’m not trying to wait all summer.:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom