**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Cap came last week, the gift was the bag and stickers. I really like the hat, but I’m a sucker for 5 panel soo......
208E0A29-5E0C-4EC3-83A2-47FD02B73693.jpeg

Damn wtf is this extra 30 for if it doesn’t work for ****
Yeah it’s trash.. it’s only for items that are on sale but I have 2 sweaters that are on sale that’s been sitting on the site for months and they’re still ineligible for this code smh

I’m sure they’ll have a “take 30% off when you spend $150 or more” within 2 weeks tho

Also I just noticed that they don’t offer any new designs on the print your own section

Got a couple of items in the mail from the last Bloomingdale's sale...

20190619_222405.jpg

Just recently started wearing camo ago. Not my go to, but shadow camo is my favorite. The shirt is new, the hoody, but it's Coach. Also got the 3 pack matching camo socks.

20190619_222644.jpg

Picture looks weird because it makes the Jean's look huge and the sweater smaller... but anyway, I was never really a fan of this cricket sweater, but I decided to give it a try after copping these jeans and I'm glad I did. Might be a min before I can wear tho.

20190619_222405.jpg

Just recently started wearing camo ago. Not my go to, but shadow camo is my favorite. The shirt is new, the hoody, but it's Coach. Also got the 3 pack matching camo socks.

20190619_222644.jpg

Picture looks weird because it makes the Jean's look huge and the sweater smaller... but anyway, I was never really a fan of this cricket sweater, but I decided to give it a try after copping these jeans and I'm glad I did. Might be a min before I can wear tho.
Nice. Was never into camo but copped these BAPE Ultra Boost.

Went to the store this weekend and saw the camo searsucker shorts from RL...had to cop.

20190619_222405.jpg

20190619_222644.jpg

distressed jeans are :pimp:

Are they the Sullivan slim?

Any methods to removing the creases from the cross flag tshirt or crewneck? They come with strong factory creases..usually body heat does the trick.

Back
Top Bottom