**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Slunder you sure that’s not how the jacket was made? Seemed like the shirts had a vintage tie dye effect that looked nothing like the stock photos. Maybe it’s the same for the jacket.
I thought that at first but peep
EF6FCDC2-D9FE-41FD-A57D-CDA0F5E40E82.jpeg

I know lighting effects it but I don’t see no steaks like that.
bklyn style baby bklyn style baby copped it as well a while back and I don’t think his had it. Either way not feeling it looks like bleach & deodorant streaks and nut stains. I’m coolio.

E7930030-FB06-40A7-AD7E-8D83C6B60027.jpeg

Anyone with the Glacier care to chime in on sizing?
I grabbed the Steep tech one in an XL and was swimmin in it. Jus need to kno if this one is tts or should i sz down on it. Im an XL btw.. paws

Anybody need these tj maxx on 6th ave have every size 40 dollars these are really good quality pants I paid full price and I'm doubling up asap
20190626_161413.jpg
20190626_161406.jpg
Good lookin on the heads up Bro. I went after work, i looked up and down that spot. Nothing, nuthin' but pierre cardin. anyway thanks again for the heads up. peace,

Love this!

I doubt FCA will produce a RedEye version of the wide 717HP Charger right away since the older 707HP Charger Hellcat has the same top speed as the Challenger RedEye.

Putting a 780HP powerplant into the more aerodynamic Charger would cut into the Challenger RedEye sales and slow the overall SRT brand excitement.

I suspect a Redeye version is coming, but there will be a delay just like the delay with the the arrival of the widebody Charger option.

Love this!

I doubt FCA will produce a RedEye version of the wide 717HP Charger right away since the older 707HP Charger Hellcat has the same top speed as the Challenger RedEye.

Putting a 780HP powerplant into the more aerodynamic Charger would cut into the Challenger RedEye sales and slow the overall SRT brand excitement.

I suspect a Redeye version is coming, but there will be a delay just like the delay with the the arrival of the widebody Charger option.

Does it have "USA" across the back?

E7930030-FB06-40A7-AD7E-8D83C6B60027.jpeg

Anyone with the Glacier care to chime in on sizing?
I grabbed the Steep tech one in an XL and was swimmin in it. Jus need to kno if this one is tts or should i sz down on it. Im an XL btw.. paws
I tried to cop me an XL. They only have Large smh. I’ll take that XL if you don’t want it. Lmk

Tried to order another Stadium jacket and they blocked my card. Waiting for customer service to get back. Hopefully before what I want is gone.:nerd:

Edit: PayPal with the bypass.:pimp:

Last edited:
Just dealt with Blakeloington on IG for the KSwiss tank. (Well, it fell through, but that was on my end. While we were in between messaging, a guy on E-bay actually accepted a lowball offer I just threw out there, so I had to pay. Just when I was about to "touch the item"). Blake's price was on par with just about everyone else, and he was throwing in free ship. Smooth communication as well. Didn't trip when I had back out. Will deal with again. Recommened.

Back
Top Bottom