**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The golf bear sweater flew during this sale. Had to grab a size smaller. We'll see if it fits since it's Polo Golf which is traditionally cut bigger for performance reasons. At worst, I can exchange it locally.
It was TTS for me but I have big shoulders so it might be different for someone with a smaller frame

I like this jacket shown on this pick but can't find it anywhere or maybe hasn't drop
https://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/en/sullivan-slim-graphic-jean-489607.html
Screenshot_20190721-164033.png

Anyone know if any websites or stores in NYC have the shield shorts still available? Haven't had any luck searching online. Looking for a size S.

20190525_194407_wm_grande.jpg

Last edited:
s-l16002222.jpg

is this an outlet piece? theres a couple on ebay, cant find them anywhere else. kinda looks like womens fit....
I think that’s a custom print option they had available last year on the site + Prince Street cuz I had some snow beach/cold wave bear items made and shipped. A lot of ppl had stuff printed for $80-100 then tried to flip on eBay for $2-300 listing them as “limited exclusives.” They’re not worth the resell value

Is the current Chariots Series the first time Ralph Lauren depicted a black person / person of color on an article of their clothing?

Last edited:
Nothing of interest, IMO. I'm kinda mad I missed out on the long sleeve navy oxford with the eagle on the front and flag on the back, **** never even made it to clearance before they all got transferred out. I am about to slow down on clothes and shoes though, no closet space, and it's just starting to get a bit excessive. I will go check today though since the sales are changing.

That is, if I can actually leave my store today if we can get meal coverage, which we better or I am calling HR because I am tired of working 12 hour shifts with no break. /rant

Nothing of interest, IMO. I'm kinda mad I missed out on the long sleeve navy oxford with the eagle on the front and flag on the back, **** never even made it to clearance before they all got transferred out. I am about to slow down on clothes and shoes though, no closet space, and it's just starting to get a bit excessive. I will go check today though since the sales are changing.

That is, if I can actually leave my store today if we can get meal coverage, which we better or I am calling HR because I am tired of working 12 hour shifts with no break. /rant

thats def still in outlets by me see if i can get you a upc so you can order from your local one

Back
Top Bottom