**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

"Limited" Relaxed Fit Terrain Cargo's up on Unique Style @ $225.

https://uniquestylebk.com/products/...olo-exp-67-relax-fit-cargo-pants?ref=yotpo_93

"Limited" Slim Fit Terrain Cargo;s Ralph Lauren for the 30% disco and 8% Rakuten

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clothing-pants/slim-fit-camo-cargo-pant/507441.html

Comes out to about $157 with the Rakuten.

Patches and web belt different.

Relaxed Fit

camo_pants.jpg

Slim Fit

s7-1337260_lifestyle.jpg

I believe the one with the orange belt is a stock image

does L+T have solid customer service? ordered 3 pair of the 1992 shorts and it said delivered/in mailbox but nada. been 2 days and i doubt they surface.

I have worn this belt maybe 10 times since I bought it a month or 2 ago. And the lettering is peeling off. :angry:
5EA5643A-6580-4BB7-B497-EFB7EDAF7CEE.jpeg

That makes no sense.i see things like this frequently but for some reason very few post or mention it.cracked letters,fading images after one wash, cheap materials...I can go on .its crazy how much lazy to no craftsmanship is applied too pretty much all the releases from the last few years.rl set a bar not just for itself but all these “fashion” house and they don’t meet the mark. FYI to anyone just cause it’s from Italy or anyplace else don’t make it better. Most of those “fad” lines was corny as **** before anyone even knew about the.thats ****ed up about ya belt,not kool at all

That makes no sense.i see things like this frequently but for some reason very few post or mention it.cracked letters,fading images after one wash, cheap materials...I can go on .its crazy how much lazy to no craftsmanship is applied too pretty much all the releases from the last few years.rl set a bar not just for itself but all these “fashion” house and they don’t meet the mark. FYI to anyone just cause it’s from Italy or anyplace else don’t make it better. Most of those “fad” lines was corny as **** before anyone even knew about the.thats ****ed up about ya belt,not kool at all
Facts, and I hate seeing people, especially my NT favs be victims of the RL Fast-Fashion era products. This is why I'm always searching out those items from past seasons and current seasons that I feel meet the RL standard that was set a generation ago. I expect earth fabrics like cotton and wool, genuine animal hides, down feathers, fasteners made of brass, animal horns, wood, and metal, etc. There was no Purple Label. All of this was offered under the Polo brand a 1/4 of today's MSRP.

Even though this results in me finding great items, it's still sad to see the level of quality that the brand is pushing out to be consumed. Buyers are too caught up in the excitement and the way the items look to realize that the are buying rebranded H&M.

Back
Top Bottom