**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

51E5D43F-356F-41D2-A624-7857135B6F87.jpeg
Is this still available anywhere? Looking for xl. Thanks.
check dm

Great deal I got mine for $300 from that overseas spot.
Bought 2 sold the other for $580 Jacket paid for itself.
They run big. Size down.

All of my other Hi Tech Pieces are size L and fit great. I have the navy hoodie with hi tech print on the kangaroo pocket, 2 long sleeves, the pants that match that anorak and a fleece piece. All size L and they fit great.

I really want that joint but I think I need to be consistent with sizing.. or do those anoraks fit bigger than the rest of the collection's pieces?

Thanks for chiming in gentleman :nthat:

41D6F084-E623-4549-AA94-1EBB31F30BDE.jpeg

This can be purchased right now on bloomingdales for 30% off. Quality is impecable. You wont be sorry if you buy this. Its nice thick wool. Feels smooth not too scratchy. Fit is definately true to size. Some stated that the sportsman sweater was a tad short. Not this one. Its very tts with good length.
41D6F084-E623-4549-AA94-1EBB31F30BDE.jpeg

This can be purchased right now on bloomingdales for 30% off. Quality is impecable. You wont be sorry if you buy this. Its nice thick wool. Feels smooth not too scratchy. Fit is definately true to size. Some stated that the sportsman sweater was a tad short. Not this one. Its very tts with good length.

25% off foo

“Sales” where you have to spend an insane amount of money just to get a certain percentage off aren’t real sales to me.. especially right after you just had a sale where a simple % off code took more money off

RL and Bloomies both have bogus sales like that currently lol

Mind games.

$50 off $200 = 25% off
$100 off $300 = 33% off
$200 off $500 = 40%off

Great deal if it were site wide but most of the nicer $200 to $500 price point items are excluded.

End up buying things you really dont want just to get 25% off.

Mind games.

$50 off $200 = 25% off
$100 off $300 = 33% off
$200 off $500 = 40%off

Great deal if it were site wide but most of the nicer $200 to $500 price point items are excluded.

End up buying things you really dont want just to get 25% off.
Id rather go the route Macy’s does it where I can apply 30% to any item I want. I’d save more money rather than having to come more out the pocket for 20-25% off
With RL, some times you gotta spend $150 to get the 30% but that ain’t bad if the items you want are eligible

Speaking of discount math, Macys just send out an additional discount code a little better than current additional 20% off. Decent total off from regular price on some PRL items. Didnt want to risk sell out while waiting for holiday clearance. Would have been same price.

A780DCE5-6F46-4B8F-9A65-2103CD4C9548.png

RL is holding lots of unsold inventory right now. They are using these pseudosales to attempt to clear space for the rollout of the remaining Fall 19' and Winter 19'. This stuff is going to be discounted at least one if not two more times. RL officially cut out TJMaxx and Marshall's stores a couple of years ago, with a strategy to use only their Factory/Outlet stores to clear unsold stock. As you can see, RL had so much unsold merchandise, that they had to again turn to TJMaxx and Marshall's to sell it off for them. I wouldn't let RL's sales drive me to purchasing anything until the prices are what you feel is fair.

Got an extra sz M in this if someone can use it. $130 shipped. 3A63CD41-B88C-4C6E-89D3-1464B7F04C6B.jpeg 61E51A1C-9C63-4EC3-B916-767E295A6EC4.jpeg
All of my other Hi Tech Pieces are size L and fit great. I have the navy hoodie with hi tech print on the kangaroo pocket, 2 long sleeves, the pants that match that anorak and a fleece piece. All size L and they fit great.

I really want that joint but I think I need to be consistent with sizing.. or do those anoraks fit bigger than the rest of the collection's pieces?

Thanks for chiming in gentleman :nthat:

im tryna buy ty's medium cuz i got a brand new large if ur interested. haha get a 3 way sale/trade!

RL is holding lots of unsold inventory right now. They are using these pseudosales to attempt to clear space for the rollout of the remaining Fall 19' and Winter 19'. This stuff is going to be discounted at least one if not two more times. RL officially cut out TJMaxx and Marshall's stores a couple of years ago, with a strategy to use only their Factory/Outlet stores to clear unsold stock. As you can see, RL had so much unsold merchandise, that they had to again turn to TJMaxx and Marshall's to sell it off for them. I wouldn't let RL's sales drive me to purchasing anything until the prices are what you feel is fair.

They definitely seem thirsty they've sent out like 4 or 5 emails in the last 2 days. They trying to be first of mind it seems.

Back
Top Bottom