**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I hope what I see on sale makes it to the RL 40% off BF sale.. or if I purchase now for 30, during BF would they refund me the 10% differential? Lol

American Express has a 40$ off deal when u spend over 200$

good for stacking deals on black friday
1C2E435D-8DC9-4531-950D-33067BDF53CB.jpeg

Oh what the hell is this man.... :stoneface:
This is old from the 90’s. PSport I believe. Virgil started Pyrex using Ralph shirts so cant tell me he didn’t see this somewhere and it had an effect on him when coming up with branding for Off White. Shirts hideous but the idea behind it and what it became kind of crazy. But this is all me speculating :lol:

This is old from the 90’s. PSport I believe. Virgil started Pyrex using Ralph shirts so cant tell me he didn’t see this somewhere and it had an effect on him when coming up with branding for Off White. Shirts hideous but the idea behind it and what it became kind of crazy. But this is all me speculating :lol:

Oh I'm aware. But I'm not trying to wear an OD size tag on my shirt in any form. :lol:

ski 92 pullover came in good looks for not retagging very happy far from a windbreaker its legit you can go make some nice turns looking fly as hell on the mountain

Where’s a good place to find RRL Denim for a great price? Need a distressed pair badly

I still don’t know how to quote correctly. But in regard to those Rugby patches, they were really sought after when I bought all of Georgetown‘s (dc) stock when they closed. Depending on the letter, I was making 50-100 each but I hooked a lot of people up that were collectors to be nice and because I had so many. Got so much cool stuff when they went under. I still have a Rugby ball and an X patch. I remember trying to buy all the art off the walls too.. I really wanted a RL canoe paddle for some reason but they said that stuff was getting sent back to a factory or something... only the couch was for sale in terms of decor. Kicking myself for selling the pink rugby ball though. I think the Indian head will go for a decent amount even still. It’s sick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom