**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

8 ball.jpg

The jackets proved so popular that several murders and assaults were blamed on them in major metropolitan areas; New York City Mayor David Dinkins used some of the robberies as ammunition for his argument that crime was on the rise, petitioning for $1.8 billion to fund 9000 additional police officers. Some stores even refused to stock them, fearful it would make them a target for robberies.

RASTA_PULLOVER-removebg-preview.png

I might have created another monster. Polo may not be ready.,

8 ball.jpg

The jackets proved so popular that several murders and assaults were blamed on them in major metropolitan areas; New York City Mayor David Dinkins used some of the robberies as ammunition for his argument that crime was on the rise, petitioning for $1.8 billion to fund 9000 additional police officers. Some stores even refused to stock them, fearful it would make them a target for robberies.

I might have created a monster. Polo may not be ready.,

North beach leathers? nice one
look babe eight ball - david puddy on Seinfeld

2020 WISH LIST
No vinyl press. All printed colors and embroidered patches.
# Best Seller

visor-removebg-preview.png

5 panel painters hat and visor

muscle_p_wing-removebg-preview.png

Jersey mesh muscle tank

shorts-removebg-preview.png

Rings Board shorts

pop_over-removebg-preview (1).png

Stadium Rings pop over

Stadium Rings Windbreaker

rings-removebg-preview.png

Last edited:
one question I find myself asking since the how would ralphie wear it?

He would wear a denim jacket over the rings pop over with the
white p wing shorts. I can see his wife wearing the volleyball tee with
a white hoodie around her waist.
White capri sweats.

Walking dogs on the beach.

outerwear in the downhill ski capsule runs big. Have the red vest, blue and yellow hoodie and the goose. Tried and returned the hoodie with skier on the back which was even more huge than the others. Had to size down on all.

Pullover hoodies from that line were tts as was the sui sweatshirt and 92 ski sweatshirt.
Hey bro, I’m about to pull the trigger on a size L red ski vest. I’m 6‘1“ about 185 Hoping it’s going to be big enough

Lol @ clown

Gazelles, sambas, superstars, just to name a few, would say otherwise
I feel ya. Don’t get me wrong there were definitely exceptions. I recall having a few pairs of shell toes in grade school. memory back to the 90s when I had the shell toes with the Old Navy drawstring pants and the Old Navy fleece. You know old navy was poppin back then. Lol But for the most part it was Nike or bust

Macy’s sold out that blue ski hoodie.... interesting..... it can be had for less on RL which has still a FSR unless Macy’s is ridding some of their stock back to the distributor

Few hoodies back in stock. I don't see that piece being worth over 200 bux. Better to wait until after Christmas

Back
Top Bottom