**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

All ye and drake fans try to say that everyone gets help. I write and can tell you that when u have talent you dont need help. Maybe with hooks. But you should be able to write those verses in between on the toilet or driving in your car with no team around you. Im sure young nas wrote illmatic on the project bench or in the back stair case with no help.
Illmatic was not just important because of nas lyrics but the 12 producers on that album were the biggest in the game at the time they took a raw once in a lifetime talent and formed a fully baked classic remove those producers and you remove half of the finished product no one can do anything in this world all alone
Again the verses have to be written solely by the rapper to be put on a top 5 list.

Todays fit filson mackinaw cruiser 100% heavy wool made in usa. And a good replacement for my old polo country cookie boots the Redwing roughneck moc boots made in usa thick full grain leather. Vibram sole.
896A06B1-FFEF-45DD-85B2-80080F9F4A78.jpeg

The trash can full of music form and sneaker art recyclables that's being dumped into this thread is why.

This is the worse the thread has ever been since those annual Marshall's holiday beanie hat sales.
Screenshot_20191218-093950_Chrome.jpg

Stuff all the music and photochops into bodega sack and take it with you to the appropriate forums.

Thanks to those of you hitting the thread with the defibrillator and posting RL content and conversation.

This thread is dying.

The trash can full of music form and sneaker art recyclables that's being dumped into this thread is why.

This is the worse the thread has ever been since those annual Marshall's holiday beanie hat sales.
Screenshot_20191218-093950_Chrome.jpg

Stuff all the music and photochops into bodega sack and take it with you to the appropriate forums.

Thanks to those of you hitting the thread with the defibrillator and posting RL content and conversation.

This thread is dying.
just layouts and info is boring we need to be multi dimensional and evolve otherwise its just another lo thing that doesn't mean anything some of us like the pics some like the words to each his own my guy

First Really since 2010 polo hall of fame here he comes patches on shmatas happening long before polo but I dig your style and great idea adding to a scarf didn’t think of that one I blame l.a. for that good looking out on sharing i would have missed a great opportunity for myself

Thank you
Hiphoping since the days of the park jams in the late 1970’s (I know some of you don’t even know what that is)
I represent all 4 elements
Creating my whole life
Customizing kicks since 1983
Customizing lo since 1988
Check out @krashwerkz on Instagram for a timeline of a creative creating each pic has a descriptive detail of each photo.

Last edited:
just layouts and info is boring we need to be multi dimensional and evolve otherwise its just another lo thing that doesn't mean anything some of us like the pics some like the words to each his own my guy
This Ralph Lauren thread has always been multi dimensional and is always evolving. We have vets, news, history, perspectives, info, customs, art, it's all here. I'm all for a 4th, 5th, and 6th dimension as long as they relate to Ralph Lauren.

3 pages of NTer's top Emcees, Albums... c'mon B.

The stuff that's being dumped in thread lately has absolutely nothing to do with RL.
Catch a train to the music forum and sneaker art forum with that.

Last edited:
This I totally disagree with
This is the mentality that has non knowledgeable individuals thinking that some kids from Brooklyn did not start a worldwide movement in fashion and taught many how to get fresh. Ps it was not just lo but anything fresh.
Those intensive conversations about anything other than Ralph Lauren should be had in those threads.

This Ralph Lauren thread has always been multi dimensional and is always evolving. We have vets, news, history, perspectives, info, customs, art, it's all here. I'm all for a 4th, 5th, and 6th dimension as long as they relate to Ralph Lauren.

3 pages of NTer's top Emcees, Albums... c'mon B.

The stuff that's being dumped in thread lately has absolutely nothing to do with RL.
Catch a train to the music forum and sneaker art forum with that.
gotcha playah id like to see more predictions of upcoming collections based on knowledge of the past to see whats coming next im hoping for cortina retro Olympics for Tokyo 2020 etc what's your third eye telling you thats should be coming down the pipeline ?

Thank you
Hiphoping since the days of the park jams in the late 1970’s (I know some of you don’t even know what that is)
I represent all 4 elements
Creating my whole life
Customizing kicks since 1983
Customizing lo since 1988
Check out @krashwerkz on Instagram for a timeline of a creative creating each pic has a descriptive detail of each photo.
I don't do much internet this community reminds me of hangin with my boys on the terrace blazing staring at the manhattan skyline been missing that for 25 years and the retro lo just brought it right back so happy this exists props to the originators

Illmatic was not just important because of nas lyrics but the 12 producers on that album were the biggest in the game at the time they took a raw once in a lifetime talent and formed a fully baked classic remove those producers and you remove half of the finished product no one can do anything in this world all alone
Hold on now
Mannie fresh did all of 400 degreez
And I’ll be damn
If someone say juvenile and mannie
Ain’t deliver a classic album

Attachments

• E65F3FC6-CB62-4D19-9A24-1F25D19A3DD2.jpeg
    E65F3FC6-CB62-4D19-9A24-1F25D19A3DD2.jpeg
    521.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 69B926EC-9D60-4C2C-9A4A-5A9144F66805.jpeg
    69B926EC-9D60-4C2C-9A4A-5A9144F66805.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 98B63405-968B-415D-B61E-6457864C742B.jpeg
    98B63405-968B-415D-B61E-6457864C742B.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 45
  • A75A230A-1D84-4CF0-BD31-092BB34EB433.jpeg
    A75A230A-1D84-4CF0-BD31-092BB34EB433.jpeg
    413 KB · Views: 38
  • 4E6B84A4-E0E2-40E8-926C-F9F8ECC7867D.jpeg
    4E6B84A4-E0E2-40E8-926C-F9F8ECC7867D.jpeg
    487 KB · Views: 40
ewww

you can find a much better leather for 1k

Polo leather jacket super dope but 1k? Sheesh!

What was the original price?

My personal favorite when it comes to leather jackets...

$995...

shearling-nappa-merino-b-15-bomber-jacket-black-lining002-Z21U016.jpg

$900

bogard-by-mikeb-cockpit-usa-stealth-top-gun-g-1-bomber-black-mens-fit-z21w106.jpg

$995

antique-lamb-n3b-long-parka-mens-brown-cockpit-usa-z21u038.jpg

$1350 for the OD

z21y001-sheepskin-flight-suit-product-template.jpg

Last edited:
My personal favorite when it comes to leather jackets...

$995...

You can find a Schott, Vanson, Lewis Leathers, or Fox Creek for a G and they're much better than RL.

Back
Top Bottom