**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wdywt

7EC73EB1-267E-4FB3-8279-9D144D9E4178.jpeg

NAH... notice no-one here has any of the green London #2's

Also when everyone has something that's a warning sign too

It's one of those "So many fakes were in the market that everyone thought they were real" things

But they definitely never made a "LONDON" #2 Polo shirt
I have a London #2 shirt... straight from the outlet, but it's navy not green.

X knew London #2s existed in the past.
He’s also one of few here that shares my personal enthusiasm for the previous Polo Blackwatch Team releases. And those get counterfeited heavy. Doesn’t mean real legit item doesn’t exist.

Found one news article out of many dated from back then discussing the fashion trend. Even included link to actual product page. Doesn’t mean much to anyone except those who collect the specific style though.
All good. Just a fan of the series.

https://www.talkingdrugs.org/narco-polo-the-changing-fashions-of-drug-traffickers

“The shirt “La Barbie” was wearing is a Ralph Lauren Big Pony polo in green with London emblazoned on the front and is available for $125 on the Ralph Lauren website. On MercadoLibre a Mexican version of Ebay, one seller is already offering a shirt “exactly the same as La Barbie” for $400 Pesos.The image he uses to advertise is of "La Barbie" wearing it at the press conference.”

Nah... not the green one

It's like the Mandela effect... "we think" the green color existed but it really never did like those fake chanel jackets from the 80s and 90s that people are paying $$$ for now

But it did exist in the color purple...
Screenshot_20200117-230954_Chrome.jpg

Each city had it's own color

Anyways purple is harder than the green one but I was just saying since Palace is from London they should've done that polo

Last edited:
For those who buy overshirts, what do you wear under them since they can pass as a jacket.

thank u, my red flags were no real history online, no eBay, no web store, only direct payment. Plus his prices were unbelievable, and he Recycles pictures.

A few recycle pics fyi and accept via PayPal gift. Very few I'd trust with my money.

Back
Top Bottom