**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hoping for a little help here. Grabbed this at goodwill hoping it would fit but it's a bit too small. What's value on something like this because I'm hoping to trade it now. The only 1 I saw on ebay was for 200 but not sure if that's really accurate because there was only 1.
20200205_184347.jpg
20200205_184403.jpg
20200205_184433.jpg
Dope women’s fleece! Seen a couple sell around $100, max $150. Doubt anyone getting close to $200 for one of these unless it’s a 17XL

Dope women’s fleece! Seen a couple sell around $100, max $150. Doubt anyone getting close to $200 for one of these unless it’s a 17XL
Appreciate the help! And damm it's a womens? lol it was in mens section and seems big for a medium.

Hit up Marshall’s/TJ maxx in New Hampshire since I never really come up here. Need to come here more often
F2FE1A72-1184-4802-994E-74064F194B80.jpeg
EB14BF78-B651-447B-8CAE-A84271DC549F.jpeg
2EEF4E45-F533-4EAC-9770-BD05881FE6C3.jpeg
2F944A97-95FA-41AD-A459-487AE701E2F9.jpeg
E156584E-1C99-4BBE-A8B3-FBFD7A66D0CD.jpeg
4E3573B9-66C4-4C07-A2A2-18BE55508737.jpeg
6A3CA3D2-A6DB-4AB2-BB69-AC64AFB01310.jpeg

also still got an extra medium and large olive hi tech jacket I picked up if anyone wants. Depending where you live I’ll do $165/$170 shipped. Just DM me and let me know
6B6EA4D5-F096-46DB-A24C-31CA9F079909.jpeg

Hit up Marshall’s/TJ maxx in New Hampshire since I never really come up here. Need to come here more often
F2FE1A72-1184-4802-994E-74064F194B80.jpeg
2F944A97-95FA-41AD-A459-487AE701E2F9.jpeg
Damn $44 on the rack I figured these were gone from retail, you happen to see any of the defender green colourway?

Damn, im in Toronto.
You ever checked Toronto or GTA marshalls/winners? Literally never even crossed my mind I figured we'd get scraps compared to what USA marshalls gets

Damn $44 on the rack I figured these were gone from retail, you happen to see any of the defender green colourway?

You ever checked Toronto or GTA marshalls/winners? Literally never even crossed my mind I figured we'd get scraps compared to what USA marshalls gets
Ive peeped a few, but they never have anything good from my experience. Maybe im at the wrong locations.

Is that a long sleeve tee? If so, I don't get this one, since Ralph actually made that, and you can find it readily on da bay. I take it I'm missing something?
--xlt my size got both short and long sleeves for less than $20 each my hi tech xxls died stripped the patch it covers the polo logo perfectly= new hi tech custom ... showing that it works. the patches always have a second life .. got the black one going with the black patch as well, did an orange patch with an olive long sleeve with a pony its cool but not 100 sharing the experience have at it if you want or nah all good 1 of 1 better for me... don't buy one from oznico those things fake as last nights *******

Last edited:
I dont wanna look like magnum PI in the red. I will get the green.
Looks better with gold. Re sellers will go nuts but it won't be limited.
Just like the stadium indigo was not limited.
red the og color way
they say geniuses like green-meet the parents

Last edited:
Ive peeped a few, but they never have anything good from my experience. Maybe im at the wrong locations.

Winners/Marshall's was wild this summer. All kinda Sportsman/92 Ski/Hi Tech was out there. Pretty dry the last few months though.

Winners/Marshall's was wild this summer. All kinda Sportsman/92 Ski/Hi Tech was out there. Pretty dry the last few months though.
Any particular locations that have good inventory? Ive gone to the marshalls at laird/eglinton and its disappointing. Same at warden/eglinton.

Ive heard the winners at yonge/bloor (or is it bay/bloor?) Is good but ive never gone. I think one at portland and queen is good too, but i rarely go to the downtown locations.

Finally. Just took you twenty 25 years to put out a (80%) proper Hi Tech sock, Ralph. (100% would have been an actual sewn on Hi Tech patch.) Copped. I've waited too long for you to do something so freakin' basic, Lipschifz. Plus, I've only seen them in one place, unless I'm missing something. Shout out Unique Style, Brooklyn. It's the little stuff that gets me hype, nowadays.

20200129_145812a_s_wm_ea699751-460b-4850-bd29-e664ce371bc8.jpg
Siiigghhh... If anyone get a line on these, holla at me, please. Apperantly available only in the above picture, now.

It’s polo sport not hi tech will be all over when that line drops in the spring
Yeah, I know the line, (a few of mine)

543resizedIMG_0411.jpg

and I respect that Ralphy n'ems dropped it in the exact succession that he did the OG wave, where the Hi Tech patch subtley morped into the Polo Sport patch. But I refer to anything like that as a "Hi Tech patch", period. That goes for the 91 era thin retangular "POLO" patch that preceded the proper Hi Tech patch, although arguably, that would be part of the "Polo Country" line from the Red Line/Orange Line/Green Line era.
2river 3 (1).jpg

BTW, I hope you are right about them being everywhere. it's bugged me for 27 years he never dropped a simple tee and some simple socks.

Last edited:
Damn, im in Toronto.

QC lit like that?
Any particular locations that have good inventory? Ive gone to the marshalls at laird/eglinton and its disappointing. Same at warden/eglinton.

Ive heard the winners at yonge/bloor (or is it bay/bloor?) Is good but ive never gone. I think one at portland and queen is good too, but i rarely go to the downtown locations.

Some winners locations may have more Flavor but you can find some sick **** in all of them with some luck. I got two where I work and one next to home I just drop by every other week or so.

Back
Top Bottom