**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Latest purchase:
Polo Native-instired shawl sweater. I'd been passing on this for years, but saw that more than half the thread content cashmere, so it was a must.

Screenshot_20200605-155922_Instagram.jpg

Refreshing…

what’s good man, hope all is well…

Refreshing…

what’s good man, hope all is well…
Ive been beyond blessed here; Thanks for asking. I hope that you and your family are also doing well. Like yourself, It's also time for me to steer this RL money towards home improvements.

Can anyone tell me if this fits tts or 1 size bigger? Any help would be appreciated.

937D07A2-D9BF-4BCA-A590-3F5722A4FDCA.jpeg
Nice purchase! It's true to size, but it is cut a bit boxy similar to the classic Polo clothing. You will be comfortable in this one, and will be able to layer it on top of anything from shirts to light jackets.

Ive been beyond blessed here; Thanks for asking. I hope that you and your family are also doing well. Like yourself, It's also time for me to steer this RL money towards home improvements.

Nice purchase! It's true to size, but it is cut a bit boxy similar to the classic Polo clothing. You will be comfortable in this one, and will be able to layer it on top of anything from shirts to light jackets.
Thanks for your help.

FRIENDS,
I'm visiting Cincinnati, OH July 4th weekend; is there a Polo factory store in the area? My plane will touchdown in Northern Kentucky...
Yeah, I live an hour and a half from there. You can hit Cinn Premium or, if you venture deeper into Kentucky towards Louisville, you can hit the big Tangier’s outlet in Simpsonville.

Yeah, I live an hour and a half from there. You can hit Cinn Premium or, if you venture deeper into Kentucky towards Louisville, you can hit the big Tangier’s outlet in Simpsonville.
Thanks for the intel ! Me and my wife are going to hang out mainly in West Chester, OH and Liberty Township, OH. I think they are suburbs of Cincy. We've never been there before, but when we jump into our rental SUV we are willing to travel to the closet one. Thanks again!

dont know. . less than 120 looks like. some re sellers are seliing these for under 200 all sizes 🤔
$120 wit a coupon would b a nice grab. You know resellers gonna get that off. Selling at retail and still making money. Hopefully I can snag one near me

Man I’ve been wearing strictly polo boxers and socks since high school cause of the fit and quality.. they used to last for years. But the recent socks I’ve been getting have been TRASH, when I put them on the top is damn near see through. Like I can see the outline of my toes and the top of my foot :smh: :smh: first I thought maybe I got the wrong size but nope this is like 5-6 different packs

after ahat ahat put me onto the Uniqlo boxers now I think it’s time to start looking for new socks. Gonna try out some stance ones

hurts me to say this. I got mad loyalty to the socks and boxers :lol:

Man I’ve been wearing strictly polo boxers and socks since high school cause of the fit and quality.. they used to last for years. But the recent socks I’ve been getting have been TRASH, when I put them on the top is damn near see through. Like I can see the outline of my toes and the top of my foot :smh: :smh: first I thought maybe I got the wrong size but nope this is like 5-6 different packs

after ahat ahat put me onto the Uniqlo boxers now I think it’s time to start looking for new socks. Gonna try out some stance ones

hurts me to say this. I got mad loyalty to the socks and boxers :lol:
:lol: their socks have been hit or miss lately.

Speaking of poor quality...anyone got recommendations for white tees? Need some crisp ones for the summer. Been messing with Camber but theyre weighted (8 oz). Good for working out and the fall but need something light for summertime.

Back
Top Bottom