**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

You still here?
Looks like things are quite grim in Polo-ville.

I would dump the rest of the Snow Beach Collection this winter.
The green suit the blue jacket and a nice puffy snow beach vest in yellow.
High Quality. Get people excited about those store displays this holiday season.
1602020415707.png

Bring back the original ski jackets in the original form and silhouette with the graphics on the back. But I am not Kanye and nobody listens that is important here.
I am just glad I got my stadium and snow each before the whole thing goes belly up.

Things are not that bad yet.

Later.

Current Ralph Lauren Probability of Bankruptcy is 45%.
Our calculation of Ralph Lauren probability of bankruptcy is based on Altman Z-Score and Piotroski F-Score, but not limited to these measures.

Last edited:
U guys really think we could lose such a classic american brand such as RL. I always thought they were the most fiscally secure if the market took such an obvious downturn. Weren't they considered to be one of the most successful clothing brands ever?

U guys really think we could lose such a classic american brand such as RL. I always thought they were the most fiscally secure if the market took such an obvious downturn. Weren't they considered to be one of the most successful clothing brands ever?
Someone else will buy them out and keep them going for years to come. The problem will be quality and designs. That might go further down the drain

Just grabbed this the other day now waiting for my delivery lol . Sometimes you have to treat yourself
Retail on Blue Label?

I respect it but I can't do it when I know it's gonna hit sale. I been playing this game too long, RL ain't bout to have me pushing the button on anything at retail especially since I got nowhere to go.

Since this is niketalk, I had to come up on some NIKE.
80 dollar sweatshirts that resales for 400.00.
I am not a re seller. Curator is more appropriate.
1602097669546.png

1602098165649.png

1602097769185.png

1602098067478.png

"Oooooh oooooooooh with the Eh ehhhhhh."

Friends and family szn. Does RL still do the private sale? That used to be my favorite sale of the fall.

Back
Top Bottom