**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Screenshot_20201112-002140_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201112-002049_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201112-001842_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201112-001528_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201112-001143_Chrome.jpg

A few items from today's drop, all over priced.
1st jacket is tough. Country bumpkin swag

Got a hold of one of my personal top five Ralph itees (navy knit), hyped to get my hands on one of these!

Dope pick up on the navy knit! I've been looking for that navy crewneck for a minute, but seems to be hard to come by here in the States.

Saw it on a few UK sites when it was first released, and missed my chance to get it then.

Never seen a black version. I have the teal version from a few years ago. That goose graphic was originally on a pair of Rugby patchwork jeans. Been searching for ages.
There's also a white Maine goose tee. (Your pic)
Screenshot_20201112-223432_Gallery.jpg

And yes, the Ruby Denim are incredible

Screenshot_20201112-223707_Gallery.jpg

Wayyy over priced. Especially for joints I had a few times over.

All of this stuff sat on Ebay for months at low prices and none of it moved. RL buys it and sells it a a 500% mark up. It's amazing that people fall for this every season on the Polo App.

Dope pick up on the navy knit! I've been looking for that navy crewneck for a minute, but seems to be hard to come by here in the States.

Saw it on a few UK sites when it was first released, and missed my chance to get it then.
Word, I seen the retro crewneck ended up in TK Maxx here. Got that og crewneck for a mad steal as well!

There's also a white Maine goose tee. (Your pic)
Screenshot_20201112-223432_Gallery.jpg

And yes, the Ruby Denim are incredible

Screenshot_20201112-223707_Gallery.jpg

All of this stuff sat on Ebay for months at low prices and none of it moved. RL buys it and sells it a a 500% mark up. It's amazing that people fall for this every season on the Polo App.
Funny, when i was in Tokyo i hit up a buncha vintage shops. I was talking to one guy that worked at one em and he was saying his boss buys all the vintage Lo from the States on ebay and flips it to American tourists lol

I am at "Polo peace", right now. Very happy with the collect as it stands, "been there, rocked that" for a lot of old classics I no longer have, achieved one of my Polo-career goals of having different authentic HI-Tech touch my body every day of the week, should I choose, wallet is mad happy cause I'm not sweatin' none of the new-new, (really did like that HI-Tech bear, though!), and now just layin' in the cut, [insert Supermanblue's Big Cat in the tall grass here]. Just going back and picking off old releases and waiting for those joints that pop up and make me jump up out my chair when I see 'em. Back in my studio days picking beats, I called 'em "Jumpin'-off-the-couch" beats. I need that "Jumpin'-off-the-couch" Ralph. For my personal tastes, anyway. One man's "Jumpin'-off-the-couch" Ralph is the next man's pass, so you know how that go.

Last edited:
Funny, when i was in Tokyo i hit up a buncha vintage shops. I was talking to one guy that worked at one em and he was saying his boss buys all the vintage Lo from the States on ebay and flips it to American tourists lol
I believe it😆 I see looks of eBay items get sold, and see the same item offered from a Japanese store at a 500% markup than the price that it sold for.

Can y'all recommend some polo tshirts/sweaters with a little hint of baby blue? I need something to rock with my unc 3s..

I believe it😆 I see looks of eBay items get sold, and see the same item offered from a Japanese store at a 500% markup than the price that it sold for.
I got sniped on the bay for an old school Polo Tennis sweatshirt with the mad big blow up on the back.

Polo Tennis Sweatshirt.jpg

Was moving on it to match my Overlooking The Hudson.
Overlooking the hudson tennis.png

Lose the bid, jump on the gram the next week, and what scrolls up in my feed, offered at 40% mark up? "My" bid. LOL. How the game goes, though. Not a bad ask from the reputable seller, either. But I'll wait for what I really want in the first place, (and makes more "seasonal sense" with the hat); the T-shirt or Polo. (Peep the "official outfitter-ness" of this tee. )
images (1) tennis.jpg

007-15.jpg

Back
Top Bottom