**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Were the hats ever even available on the .com? Every time I checked they were unavailable & I also didn’t see them in any of the in store display pictures I saw today. Would think with 9 different colours and 4 sizes per colour they would’ve lasted a little longer

I grabbed the jacket and hat from the first time it dropped few years ago.. just grabbed the Yankee Hoody.. shout out to that 20% cash back on Saks + AMEX Platinum Saks Credit :nthat::nthat:

they were never released . no one received shipments of the hats. both the ralph lauren store and the factory stores told me thet the hats are delayed
Ahh gotcha.. prolly something to do with New Era since that’s who they’re manufactured by

doesnt effect a guy like me who was goin for the STL stuff tho since they didn’t bother to make 1 for us:lol:

did macys have the yankees bear sweater? still looking for that, please link if you see it
Macy’s site hasn’t released any MLB stuff yet if they will... only sites I’ve seen em at are RL, Saks, fanatics and JJ

your best bet is to call 1 of the factory stores that’s carrying the Yankee stuff and see if you can get it shipped if they’re not gone by now

macys. they had the jackets but they sold out quick. dropped early this morning same time as rl.com. THEY DIDNT HAVE THE BEAR

Attachments

• 61350DA0-DEBF-476D-A12C-A24834FB370C.jpeg
    61350DA0-DEBF-476D-A12C-A24834FB370C.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 223
Macy’s site hasn’t released any MLB stuff yet if they will... only sites I’ve seen em at are RL, Saks, fanatics and JJ

your best bet is to call 1 of the factory stores that’s carrying the Yankee stuff and see if you can get it shipped if they’re not gone by now

macys. they had the jackets but they sold out quick. dropped early this morning same time as rl.com. THEY DIDNT HAVE THE BEAR

Attachments

• 49A2F627-01E9-45B0-9E5B-2B3F55436AEC.jpeg
    49A2F627-01E9-45B0-9E5B-2B3F55436AEC.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 244

No Macys released everything but the sweater (and hats)

Saks has some sizes for “pre order,” we’ll see if they fulfill it: https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/pro...-yankees--8482--bear-sweatshirt-14091720.html

yankees bear sweatshirt is the most popular item in this capsule. most outlets sold out of the bear also

I saw the bear pullover here

Back
Top Bottom