**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

if you have been doing this as long as a bunch of us have. at this point you should have links if not rethink what you have going on.......just saying!

The anorak is ill . Oop a size L and I will teach you or your kid jazz piano for the rest of the year . . . a man can dream lol

Packing for my move to BK next month - these are big time grails since I skate and dig old school musicals . Palace Heelflip bear + Gene Kelly Singing in the Rain bear sweaters . Hyped I get to wear these once I’m out there , not many chances to wear jackets/sweaters in LA
Fire sweaters 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but please take them off da hangers

Fire sweaters 🔥🔥🔥🔥 but please take them off da hangers

^ This!

Spending all that money just to walk around looking like...

jcp-hanger-bump.jpg

Please fold your sweaters.

Sweaters on hangers and nasty *** eBay sellers that throw their merchandise on the their dirty *** floor to take pics - still trying to overcharge :smh:

^ This!

Spending all that money just to walk around looking like...

jcp-hanger-bump.jpg

Please fold your sweaters.

Sweaters on hangers and nasty *** eBay sellers that throw their merchandise on the their dirty *** floor to take pics - still trying to overcharge :smh:
Maybe he just hanging to flick them up 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I see posts like this...walk into my local TJ Maxx and end up feeling like Abe Simpson.
bahahaha, i think in the UK theres less demand so more stuff ends up in outlets. this is the first thing i've found tbh, but there was heaps more that i passed/missed

203396929_493118855282052_427708730825964260_n.jpg

someone must've bought out every damn hat because it was gone as soon as i clicked it

bahahaha, i think in the UK theres less demand so more stuff ends up in outlets. this is the first thing i've found tbh, but there was heaps more that i passed/missed

203396929_493118855282052_427708730825964260_n.jpg

someone must've bought out every damn hat because it was gone as soon as i clicked it

You would be correct, the 2017 retro stadium sat on the uk RL site for a longtime.

I had my suspicions that the Rasta was lurking out there, but to specifically answer your question, “no.”

Correction brother That’s called da Yankee 😂😂😂
No, but I see how that reads, Krash. What I meant is, I suspected from the reading the tea leaves that a retro of the actual Jamaican-colors Rasta was about to drop (which isn't my steeze). Then this dropped, which is exactly my steeze. And, no, I never saw it coming.

Last edited:
They should have actually numbered the 1 to 500...that’s cause it’s more than 500😂😂😂 they ain’t slick.
^^^^This. 1000%

Then, funny thing is, other little side schit, not hyped at all, no limited, and you go back to get it, and that joint was truly limited, cause you can't get your hands on it anywhere. Or at least not in anything above a size small. Reference that Hi Tech vest I just picked up, or try to casually run out and scoop the Hi Tech camo pants with built in belt.

Now that’s two of my post that has mysteriously been removed from this thread 🤔 on the topic of people accusing things that’s not true and defending the ones that the lies are being told on

Now that’s two of my post that has mysteriously been removed from this thread 🤔 on the topic of people accusing things that’s not true and defending the ones that the lies are being told on
Dude likes to hit that report button. Reported me before.

Back
Top Bottom